Compressor parts?

I replaced a compressor on a walkin freezer. The one I took out has a bad end bell. Is this part available and where. Model KALB 0150 CAV 800. This compressor would work good on old ice machine that I can't put alot of money into.
    Thanks fishman

Yes, parts are available. You should be able to obtain them from your local Copeland compressor wholesaler.

I find it odd that a compressor taken out of a random walk in freezer would "work good" in your ice machine. Are you sure about that??

I would be real hesitant about putting that compressor in an ice machine.

Make sure to do your homework!!
    Jim
    Tucson, Az
    Keeping the Ice Cream Frozen!

Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    Yes, parts are available. You should be able to obtain them from your local Copeland compressor wholesaler.

I find it odd that a compressor taken out of a random walk in freezer would "work good" in your ice machine. Are you sure about that??
    Check out his user name. Have you ever been on a busy commercial fishing dock?

Quote Originally Posted by Capz View Post
    Check out his user name. Have you ever been on a busy commercial fishing dock?
    I have and a K body compressor wouldn't be as big as a water pump for a fish plant ice maker!! hahaha
    I know of one[many moons ago] i saw but never worked on had four 8cyl open drive carlyles on it! it was a cuber too!! take cover come harvest cycle hahaha
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site