Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Idea for a New Forum?

We could call it "Spam Threads by TINSPAMMER!
    WHY?

or......

Spam Threads by James3528Spammer
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

No, no, no....

It's JAMESPAMMER3528! or SPAMMIN68!
    WHY?

Whatever you see fit Ed.

Come on smokin'..You've got to admit that james slays nutknocker on a regular basis.
    I've never seen a thread james creates that does not have substance behind any sites he puts forth.
    When I read nutknocker's posts, I get the distinct impression I am dealing with someone who never quite evolved into a man and likely didn't get or couldn't get a decent education

There's absolutely no comparison and you know it.

I've seen tink start a million threads but I've rarely seen one he's started that he posts on more than 2 or 3 times. And all the ones he does start always begins with either a link to an article or on e that he's copied & pasted. And that's it. It's as if he's just trollin' for trouble. Or James. Whichever comes first.

Maybe I'll complain to the mods.
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    Come on smokin'..You've got to admit that james slays nutknocker on a regular basis.
    I've never seen a thread james creates that does not have substance behind any sites he puts forth.
    When I read nutknocker's posts, I get the distinct impression I am dealing with someone who never quite evolved into a man and likely didn't get or couldn't get a decent education

There's absolutely no comparison and you know it.

Chill, from a 'Pubs point of view, you're correct. From a neutral point of view, you're wrong. James3528 posts many links with few words on his opinion or interpritation of such. I could care less, I actually find some of his posts amusing. Evening the playing field however, whether you agree/disagree with Tinknocker's posts, you have to allow the same field to play on IMO. Don't ***** about spam, if your post is the same(James3528). YOU KNOW IT Chillbilly. I love the arguments, just not the whining.

I think "Short Bus" has a man crush on me. He's always following me around.

Oh, I don't care about the spam.
    I just like to see some relevant view to accompany it.
    I don't see it from nutlicker and you are about as far from neutral as anyone on this forum.
    You'd disagree with james or any other republican if they told you they take a dump every morning.

You have to give Tink credit for one thing though he has the best avatar if you eliminate the script. It makes him look smart.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac8 View Post
    You have to give Tink credit for one thing though he has the best avatar if you eliminate the script. It makes him look smart.

He needs a prop to help him with the "look smart" thing.
    Too bad appearances don't translate into substance.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac8 View Post
    That avatar is staying around for a long time boys. I get alot of chicks because of it and the occasional fruit loop stalker .

You couldn't get a "chick" if you went to Frank Perdue....at least not one who doesn't drool constantly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast