Thread: NV Alarm

NV Alarm

Got a old Lonspec project that we are bringing into a Jace. Mostly xl10's with 1 xl15a and 3 xl15c's. All the xl10's are good and I ripped out the xl15a(replaced with a Spyder). The xl15c's were a mess. The programming was broken before we even brought them in. I ended up redoing the programming from scratch.

Well the problem is......the controllers are in alarm. It's Input_NV_Alarm. Spent a couple hours going through all my points and can't figure out what the problem is. As far as bindings.....all proxy bindings, with the exception of OA temp and humid coming into the controllers on a Network Input block and terminal load and avg space temp coming in on a remote ai block.

Any ideas?

Is that the actual name of the nv? I have a listing of XL10 nv's, and they all start with the usual nvi, nvo, nci. I don't find one that resembles Input_NV_Alarm. Are they VAVI, VAVII, CVAHU controllers, or what?

Input_NV_Alarm is the name of the controller alarm. These a xl15c's.

The alarm definition from Honeywell- "One or more network variable (NV) inputs have failed in receiving an update within their specified FAILURE_DETECT_TIME. This is valid only on those NVs with fail detect."

Ah - when you said mostly XL10's I assumed the alarm was coming from them. I was looking in the wrong place.