Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Don't be surprised there CW if you log on to find your Avatar has been changed without your prior consent.
    Attachment 371511
    Why, whats wrong with my avatar?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    CW, I think your avatar makes obama look like a dumb fool. Not that I disagree, but as suggested earlier, do you think some would find that to be an offensive/insulting avatar?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Are you saying that just because he has an afro, that this makes him look like a dumb fool?....thats racist!

If our president did not get a hair cut for 6 months, this is what he would look like....I don't have a problem with that. Jesus had long hair and folks love him.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Are you saying that just because he has an afro, that this makes him look like a dumb fool?....thats racist!

If our president did not get a hair cut for 6 months, this is what he would look like....I don't have a problem with that. Jesus had long hair and folks love him.
    If you had a photo of Ronald Reagan with a goofy Goldilocks long curls,or some cute braided things on the side. Forget what women call them. Not pony-tail, not pig-tail, basically two braided things on the side. It might be considered insulting/controversial.

Obama never presented himself with a huge fro circa 1970 disco-queen.

Seems to me like an avatar 'over the line', but if nobody complains I guess you will have no problem with it. I guess everyone likes it, but we miss the drinking chick. My apologies.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

No need for an apology. I happen to think afros are awesome, and if I could grow one it would be 2 feet high. I would keep things in it like pens, combs, maybe a bird, a snack for later in the day.

Whats not cool about that?

Obama should be ashamed not to be sportin a serious fro....he could bring the fashion back in style being the liberal messiah and all.
    -- Confucius

Obama should be ashamed not to be sportin a serious fro....he could bring the fashion back in style being the liberal messiah and all.
    Like Ronald Reagan is the conservative messiah? The guy who gave away the country to big business in exchange for a few years of artificial economic growth?
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

I was just messing with you as I just liked that album cover when I was a lad....a busty woman all covered in whipped cream...come on, your screen name is CW. When I began playing the trumpet in Jr. High all the young ladies would cover themselves in whip cream after I played Spanish Flea... after slipping them some Spanish Fly......NOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iDCPCfh_kw
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345