RAYPAK MVB BOILER

RAYPAK MVB BOILER

ANY ONE OUT THERE HAVE ENOUGH BACKGROUND TO GIVE SOME ADVICE ON ERRATIC BY THIS I MEAN BOILER LOCKS OUT ON AIRFLOW ERROR CODE AND WHEN RESET BY ON SITE MAINT. WILL RUN WITHOUT ANY ISSUE AND GO FOR WEEKS UNTIL ONCE AGAIN IT DOES THE SAME THING . HAVE GONE OVER THIS MYSELF AND WITH FAC. TECH SUPPORT TO NO AVAIL . WILL BE MEETING LOCAL FACTORY REP ON SITE TOMMOROW AND THOUGHT MAYBE SOMEONE HAD AN IDEA WERE TO LOOK OR PAST EXPERIANCE LIKE THIS . ALL THE RIGHT NUMBEERS ARE THERE AS PER MANUF. ONLY THING MISSING IS TO FILTER THE AIR . BURNER HAS BEEN PULLED AND CLEANED AND THE BLOWER HAS BEEN CHANGED APPROX . TWO YEARS AGO NOW I AM THROWN INTO THIS TO TRY AND BE THE HERO AND FOLLOW BEHIND SOMEONE ELSE .

Have you solved your issue with the factory Rep. I have had similar issues with five MVBs that my company installed in 2008. Problems are still there and I have a few issues, low voltage to the gas valves, etc. I have some information that you may be interested in. Check out my post" Raypak Boiler Problems" from August 2010. If you are interested, I would like to talk to you regarding your issues. Let me know.

Yes and no on the issue . Factory engineers have mostly been blaming the inlet gas presssure . The Gas valve they claim has only a 30% tolerance on gas prs. . Had pressure loggers on for months and the local gas provider had logger on inlet /outlet of meter and regulator for 3 weeks and all fell within parameters . Last thing done and has been fault free now for about 3-4 month was install an exhaust hood (they call a D-15_ which is to aid in any wind causing causing a back prs. on exhaust causing combustion differantal fault which would cause a blower air fault .

Have you had any problems with ignition lockouts or just blower air faults? My boilers have ran for up to nine months without a hiccup. If you have time, I would like to call you or you call me. Let me know. Steve

When were your boilers manufactured?

You asked if there are any other faults . Yes the blower fault is first and then ignition lock out and as per engineers this is the proper sequence due to a blower air fault it is not an ignition problem .

Do you get any FP faults on the temp controller? It seems like we have a lot of similar issues, would you be willing to talk outside of this forum?

No flame loss false to date