Obama & Hillary shipping arms to Mideast rebels scandal?

It turns out that the Obama administration may be guiltly of arming rebels illegally. Could be far worse than what Regan was accused of. This could get real interesting.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/new-scand...obama-hillary/

Arming rebels my arss, he is arming terrorists! He also just gave the muslim brotherhood in Egypt 500 million dollars...of our effin money!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Arming rebels my arss, he is arming terrorists! He also just gave the muslim brotherhood in Egypt 500 million dollars...of our effin money!
    My mistake. You are correct! You see, I consider them all terrorists and bullies. Obama and Hillary are also bullies! Or worse.

you mean NObama and Hillary are the terrorists
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac 00 View Post
    you mean NObama and Hillary are the terrorists
    Yeah, they did an excellent job arming Al Qaeda and over throwing Al Qaeda's enemy Gaddafi in Libya. Outstanding.
    Last edited by glennac; 03-28-2013 at 02:55 PM.

You guys have been listening to too much Die Antwoord.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Gonna visit for a few days...

The Bengazi thingy was a cover-up for the latest 'Iran-Contra' operation (this one is arming the rebels in Syria... there have been numerous others)... Seems every president has one or more of these going on during their term. Some we find out about and some we do not.

What we need to learn is: These power brokers think the world is a chess-board... and they get to play the game. We need to get the H*ll out of the world's business. Better IMO to form strong trade agreements all over the world... then just let the other idiots kill each other off... we can sit on the sidelines and watch them go broke. Wish this would work...

In reality: The US military protects US based business interests around the world, and the interests of the US$. They obviously do NOT protect the USA as we think.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Gonna visit for a few days...

The Benghazi thingy was a cover-up for the latest 'Iran-Contra' operation (this one is arming the rebels in Syria... there have been numerous others)... Seems every president has one or more of these going on during their term. Some we find out about and some we do not.

What we need to learn is: These power brokers think the world is a chess-board... and they get to play the game. We need to get the H*ll out of the world's business. Better IMO to form strong trade agreements all over the world... then just let the other idiots kill each other off... we can sit on the sidelines and watch them go broke. Wish this would work...

In reality: The US military protects US based business interests around the world, and the interests of the US$. They obviously do NOT protect the USA as we think.
    Funny I don't see how our "business" interest or any other interest other than anti American interests are helped or protected when we helped install Al Qaeda in Libya and Egypt. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I don't see how our "business" interest or any other interest other than anti American interests are helped or protected when we helped install Al Qaeda in Libya and Egypt. Thank you, thank you very much
    Our problem in the middle east is that we keep trying to figure out who the "good guys" are when there really aren't any. In reality, no matter what we do they either hate or resent us. We are seen as arrogant bullies who just want oil and cant mind our own business. Add to that our strong support of Israel and there is no way we could avoid the overwhelming majority of muslims hating us. We should stay out of it as much as possible ie no world police, no endless aid policy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The answer to that question... usually does not surface for many years. Kinda like cleaning out one country so a pipeline can be built through it...the oil does not flow for years... and in reality all we see is less increase in the price of gas than would have happened if the pipeline had not been built.

The guru's in gubbit know stuff we never will. Not that I agree with them most of the time... however they do have a larger picture than I do. IMO gotta respect that.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

This is unfortunately normal, its been happening for years in latin america and the middle-east under other presidents. I believe this government has had their hand in all of the revolutions happening in that part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by repz View Post
    This is unfortunately normal, its been happening for years in latin america and the middle-east under other presidents. I believe this government has had their hand in all of the revolutions happening in that part of the world.
    I believe that you are correct!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius