Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    ENOUGH with the insults/ name calling. I need to step away for a while, so thread will be closed pending ARPC review and to let some exhaust pipes cool down.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    And you're daffy duck?
    We really need a "like" button similar to Facebook. Good one my cool friend. LOL

Syndicated, I acknowledge your right to fire little jabs back at those you disagree with. I do have a problem with your racial comment. How about keeping it down, ok? or, uh I mean, "eh?"

Two of you guys need to lighten up. Debate and disagree all you want, that makes for good discussion. But cool it with the insults and name calling. Careful with the racial references too; that's not cool around here.

Seriously...I'd hate to have to lock you guys in a closet with Gibby after he's had 5 straight days of Taco Bell. Not pretty!

OK, we'll reopen the thread tomorrow after tempers cool.

Ciao

Everybody too scared to come back.....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Everybody too scared to come back.....lol
    They've probably heard about Gibby's reputation. Phew!

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Looks to me like we're doing better than you guys in every way you republicans complain about.
    Maybe you should be more like us, break your stereotypes about my country and do the research.
    Yes, of course, now I understand and I am sorry that I haven't noticed that Canada had become one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Dumb questions to our neighbor to the north. If it is so good to be living up in the great wild north, why does 99% of the population live within 200 miles of the U.S. border? Why come down to The States to get elective and surgeries with a long waiting list done?

American's b***h and complain, as is our right. Nothing that you type is going to change that. If you have a problem with the news outlets that you have to watch, the easy answer is not to watch them. Good luck.

...Ron
    Roof Rat

i would have voted for her for president im sure she would have been much better than the idiot we have now
    We really need change now

I have heard she is thinking about running as VP.
    http://www.landrieu.senate.gov/
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Maybe I'm not. But I guess it's ok for you cranky old white fools on this forum to start in with the insults right?
    You're dispicable.
    Looks like we're dealing with an uneducated type.

des·pi·ca·ble *
    /diˈspikəbəl/

Adjective
    Deserving hatred and contempt.
    Synonyms
    contemptible - abject - mean - vile
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Looks like we're dealing with an uneducated type.

des·pi·ca·ble *
    /dispikbl/

Adjective
    Deserving hatred and contempt.
    Synonyms
    contemptible - abject - mean - vile
    No, that's what I meant.

No, that's what I meant.
    Well syn with all due "respect" (being nice now) the culture and attitude that most of the Dems possess is not conductive to civilized behavior to say the least. That's why the Dems are the predominant group by far in our city and county jails. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well syn with all due "respect" (being nice now) the culture and attitude that most of the Dems possess is not conductive to civilized behavior to say the least. That's why the Dems are the predominant group by far in our city and county jails. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    So why is it that most hate groups are predominately Repubes, or should I say Conservatives since most of them are so ashamed of the Republican brand.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast