Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Wow, for a Canadian, you sure seem extremely concerned about our politics..
    It gets shoved down my throat everyday on TV.
    Your media exports more stupidity than I can stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    It gets shoved down my throat everyday on TV.
    Your media exports more stupidity than I can stomach.
    There's usually a button on your remote to change the channel or mute it. Pretty sure if you look, you would find a hockey game on somewhere!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

*sigh* solid contribution to the discussion!
    Good work!

Before you liberals quote from the Bible you ought to first read it then have someone explain it to you. You have overlooked one slight matter with Mosaic Law--it was replaced with a New Covenant through Christ. We call this the New Testament. It overturns many of the old customs and traditions, which is a major reason Christ was put to death. Since you mentioned eating certain foods and not others, try reading the Bible to see the dozens of verses that talk about foods but especially where Christ and Paul spoke of eating anything provided by the Father as your digestive system will filter out what is not clean since it does not enter the heart (spirit). When Noah exited the Ark God told him to go out kill and eat the animals that fly, crawl or swim. The Mosaic laws in Leviticus were for a specific period for the Jews (not Gentiles) and only during their preparation for the coming of Christ.

Go fish

*sigh* solid contribution to the discussion!
    Good work!
    You contributed? Wow. I went back and looked and saw nothing relevant from you.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

He's just another militant hippie libbie from canookville probably trying to figure out which gender to be.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    snip.......It overturns many of the old customs and traditions, Snip....Go fish
    It overturns ALL or NONE...... lol

Dont you forget that either...... You just cant say it and make it so......... would be capn picard.....

Many of the old customs.......lol.... sounds like someone wanting to do some cherry picking from the old testy.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Are we talking about "crazy eyes" Michelle or her husband "pray away the gay" Marcus?

Why does every forum debate on US politics have to come with a Canadian troll?

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    He's just another militant hippie libbie from canookville probably trying to figure out which gender to be.
    Maybe I'm not. But I guess it's ok for you cranky old white fools on this forum to start in with the insults right?
    You're dispicable.

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneTheJeep View Post
    Why does every forum debate on US politics have to come with a Canadian troll?
    This is what happens when you discuss things in an open forum. People express themselves.
    Weird isn't it?
    Your country exports it's culture and politics all over the world like its the best and only way to do it.
    Yet, everyday I come on here and read you guys complaining about how your country is falling apart, or how it's already done so.
    So either keep your shiat to yourselves, or stop complaining.

This is what happens when you discuss things in an open forum. People express themselves.
    Weird isn't it?
    Your country exports it's culture and politics all over the world like its the best and only way to do it.
    Yet, everyday I come on here and read you guys complaining about how your country is falling apart, or how it's already done so.
    So either keep your shiat to yourselves, or stop complaining.
    Your right, maybe we should just be more boring and compliant. Our bad, sorry?

You're dispicable.
    And you're daffy duck?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast