carrier rtu draft motors

what kind of reading should i get on my meter from the hall effect plug when the draft motor is running please explain white, red, & black wires which is common, no, nc

This is how you can test the Hall Effect switch & the board, measure DC voltage.

Three Wire Plug
    1 2 3

With the three wire plug unplugged from the IGC board and the power applied to the unit, connect the negative lead to pin 3 on the board and the positive lead to pin 1, it should read between 7.5 and 10 volts DC. Then move the positive lead to pin 2, it should read between 21 and 24 VDC. Replace the IGC board if the readings are outside these readings.

With the three wire plug plugged into the board and the power applied, connect the negative lead to pin 3 on the board and the positive lead to pin 1. Slowly rotate the inducer motor, on half of the turn the reading should be less than 1 VDC. On the other half of the turn, the reading should be between 6.5 and 9 VDC. If it is not less than 1 VDC on half of the turn and not between 6.5 and 9 VDC on the other half, replace the Hall Switch. Next keep the negative lead on pin 3 and put the positive lead on pin 2, it should read between 16.5 and 21 VDC, if not replace the Hall Switch.

If the board and Hall Switch check out good, it most likely is the inducer motor, but I would also get a new Hall Switch and capacitor.

Ditto

Just a side note:

If you see a burnt R39 resistor on the board, your hall sensor is definitely bad. Don't think it is only a bad board or when you put the new one on with the same sensor, you will fry the new board...