hi,
i'm always sick throughout the year.......it mainly seems like allergies...i went to ENT numerous times and allergist....allergist said i'm only allergic to mold (penicillium) and a little bit to dust mites....i have a return air vent in my bedroom.....could this be making me sick.....my house is 5 years old.....this is how they ran the ventilation, i assumed it was ok.........and is there anyway i can check to see if i have mold in my walls without tearing walls down.......i appreciate any response......i'm trying everything to fix this and not be sick all the time anymore....it sucks and the doctors tell me that they don't know what it is and can't fix it..........please help...
THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH