Has anyone used the Distech ECL-350 Controller with built-in display?

I am thinking about trying one of the new Distech ECL-350 controllers with the built in display. Is there anyone out there that has used this controller? We use Distech quite a bit but I know this is a new display and I don't want to do their R&D as I have in the past.

I've had one on order for a couple of weeks - still no sign. I was disappointed to hear the schedule can't be edited through the display - yet - they're working on it. We use a lot of Distech too and I don't find myself doing more "R&D" than with any other line.

Thanks! I do agree with your R& D statement. I have had the same issue with several other brands.

I have since installed several 50 series controllers. Every point can be accessed and adjusted/overridden and it displays network variables from other controllers (haven't tried the BACnet version yet). You can set up Favorites pages with specific points. They work great as long as you don't need to access the schedule. I trust they'll be fixing that soon.

I have installed a ECB-450 and I like it a lot. I like being able to adjust a pid from the display. I asked distech about the schedules and they said the ability to change schedules is coming in a future firmware upgrade.