Confused Tempature Rise is still 50?

I installed a furnas last year and everything checked out okay( gas pressure 3.5 w.c.,static pressure .1 w.c. old house with some 4" supply outlets,the tempature rise was supply 120 and return 70 degrees which is a ideal 50 degrees.My problem now is that the owner called me a year later and I check the system and it seem to be running hot and the high limit needed to be replaced.I then took the temp rise again and it was 150 supply and 98 degrees return which is a 52 degree rise not to bad just running hot.i checked the t-stat and was pulling in 63 degree return air .Now I'm thinking 2 things 1 the return is to small or 2 the customers furniture is blocking the returns(when first installed there was no furiture in the house).Should i add a register in the return down by the furnas to help.

Partroy,
    You won't get much help with things of this nature until you apply for and become a pro member where this can be discussed in the pro forums....but I will give you this much, .10 static is probably low and 98* return!...you need to investigate that area some more.
    Last edited by Senior Tech; 01-28-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Only .10"wc static? Is this total ESP? Your not moving any air.... Apply as pro and we can discuss there.

Quote Originally Posted by steve3871m View Post
    Only .10"wc static? Is this total ESP? Your not moving any air.... Apply as pro and we can discuss there.
    I'm sorry if i didn't explain properly the duct is .1 static but the system static is .5 including coil.

98 degree return???? is that accurate, or the temp next to a bypass humidifier on the return drop??
    Only time will tell

No buy pass on the humidifier i use aprilaire 700 automatic models.Went back to house and the customer has all but 1 return covered with large furniture.once the system ran for 15 min.checked the supply temp and return temp and i'm back to 120 supply and 70 degrees on return