honeywell prestige IAQ thermostat question

honeywell prestige IAQ thermostat question

Just wondering if anyone knows how many indoor wireless sensor can be added to the Honeywell prestige thermostat. Thanks

Which model are taking about when you say "Prestige" and how many wireless sensors are you wanting to hook up?
    Last edited by beenthere; 03-25-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Ooops

Prestige 2.0 can use the redlink wireless sensors; up to 6.

Respectfully,

d

I am sorry was talking about the prestige 2.0 stat

The installation manual for the Redlink sensors should be availble on line. It will show the capatability with the Prestige 2 as well. Thats why i asked what he Model # was.

Respectfully,

d
    Last edited by beenthere; 03-28-2013 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Just an ooops

The reason why i'm asking is because i have a customer that would like to get an better air temp average around the house because he is saying that the top floor is always warmer in the summer. I know that this is due to improper duct sizing going to the top floor and also possibly a lack of vents. I would like to provide the customer with an option of installing a few more sensors to get a better average, he only has one sensor installed on the top floor. Another way to do it would be to install a vvt system in the home but that can get costly and i am just trying to do the best i can with the least amount of work cuz he does not want to get too crazy with all this. Basically i'm trying to fix the problem without doing alot of work even though i know it will not totally solve the problem.