Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AtticAce View Post
    The idea that our military is so invincible that in the case of the peoples need to overthrow an oppressive government (Constitutional right) we would be defeated is kind of silly.

Afganistan is kicking our ass with no organized military force, at on time in history has any power successfully occupied Afghanistan. The idea they want a democracy is actually funny.

To an these people freedom is submission, the very basis of Islam is to submit, freedom is the advancement of Sharia. Islam will allow non Muslims to live within their community with the payment of the Jizyah tax but they are not free they are under Sharia.
    Have the Americans ever raised arms toward an internal conflict?

Can we be sure that it is not connected to a wide distribution of arms in Afghanistan that we invaded them?

No invasion anywhere can be 100% successful within the first generation - even without such a persistent cult edging them on.

Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Have the Americans ever raised arms toward an internal conflict?

Can we be sure that it is not connected to a wide distribution of arms in Afghanistan that we invaded them?

No invasion anywhere can be 100% successful within the first generation - even without such a persistent cult edging them on.
    http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/tnrevolt.shtml
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by AtticAce View Post
    The hilarious part is your comments, when the 2nd amendment is abolished all of our God given rights will be removed overnight, because there will be no final line of defense.

The idea that our military is so invincible that in the case of the peoples need to overthrow an oppressive government (Constitutional right) we would be defeated is kind of silly.
    Afganistan is kicking our ass with no organized military force, at on time in history has any power successfully occupied Afghanistan. The idea they want a democracy is actually funny. To an these people freedom is submission, the very basis of Islam is to submit, freedom is the advancement of Sharia. Islam will allow non Muslims to live within their community with the payment of the Jizyah tax but they are not free they are under Sharia.

Americans need to do is learn from history (which is not taught in public schools) , all civilizations that build an empire quickly disintegrate from within, it costs a lot of money to fund an empire.
    You either use capital to grow your economy and create wealth, or it is used for growing debt. All debt has to be paid back, inflation is a way governments rob their citizens savings and future purchasing power to pay the debts they created to fund the empire.

In Roman times there was a name for the method used to keep the people fat, occupied, and stupid, "Bread and Circus". In America it is "The News Media and Welfare".

Always creating a crisis that must be fixed at once by our elected heros also seems to work as well. Guy shoots up a school with a hand gun, leaving the "Assault rifle" in the trunk of his car. No problem let's fix this problem by banning assault rifles also known as one of the most popular hunting rifles.

No problem let's change the narrative, to bullets "Who needs more then 10 bullets to go hunting?" Well if we are just going to hunt with our assault rifles why not allow 100 round clips? Now if we are talking personal defense, I want at least a 100 round clip if a burglar is in my house I want to make damn sure I don't run out of bullets.

But let's really change the narrative the second amendment was never about home defense or hunting these are no brainers, the founders didn't have police and no one thought about regulating a man's ability to provide food for his family.

The second amendment (also not taught in public schools) is the right for the people to keep and bear arms and to form a militia, and why would they need to do this?
    The drafters of the Constitution understood that one day (they were taught history) we might need to throw off a tyrannical government. A well armed people is a free people, all of the spying by government can be thwarted and used also against them. Spying on the people and removing some freedoms can always be restored with the change of government either through peaceful means or by revolution.
    If you find my previous comments funny then you're already done for.
    This very site doesn't exist without freedom of speech.
    Your gun collection doesn't exist without your privacy.
    Once those are gone, how will you form your militia?
    When you're jailed or put under surveillance for the very comments you just posted, your 100 round clip won't be much use will it?
    How long do you think before people who think they can overthrow your government are labelled as domestic terrorists?
    Not long I suspect.

http://www.theresilientfamily.com/20...s-he-a-threat/

Just another example of our government gone wild. Why is it our government has to send an armed response onto this hippie's land and close him down over the construction of his buildings????????? This is insane! Our cities are rotting around us yet the government finds this man a threat to the public welfare over all the societal decay and misery in the cities and land and attacks him. He is living off the grid and teaching others self sufficiency and self reliance. I guess that is anathema to government.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://www.theresilientfamily.com/20...s-he-a-threat/

Just another example of our government gone wild. Why is it our government has to send an armed response onto this hippie's land and close him down over the construction of his buildings????????? This is insane! Our cities are rotting around us yet the government finds this man a threat to the public welfare over all the societal decay and misery in the cities and land and attacks him. He is living off the grid and teaching others self sufficiency and self reliance. I guess that is anathema to government.
    He must really be a threat, I couldn't get the link to work.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    He must really be a threat, I couldn't get the link to work.
    look up or Google "Turtle Island Preserve"

The land next to this guys land is worth $32 million dollars. This guy teaches "primitive building" tech and "old school" way of living, like Americans did 200 hundred years ago.

But the building inspector, on an anonymous tip, decided the building he was teaching out of, because of the techniques of construction, where unsafe and decided to shut him down. I suspect to try and force him off his prime land so a developer can put up mega-homes and increase the tax base .

Just another case of government gone wild
    BEING AN ADULT

He is one of the three characters followed on the TV series "Mountain Men". Where he lives is right in the heart of where the Foxfire series of books on early American Appalachia living and primitive skills were drawn from. Those skills and techniques are a dying art as is the spirit of self sufficiency and self reliance--terms anathema to big controlling government. Basically what the State is saying is, if you try to construct a log cabin on your own land they will send in a SWAT team to arrest you and confiscate the land. Gee, the big developers next door is MERELY a coincidence.... This is not eminent domain but eminent domination.

When Jim Bishop was building his "castle" in CO, building inspectors also tried to shut him down. I believe he then declared his place was not a building, but a work of art...apparently it worked. I was in CO last year and drove out there and as usual, people were climbing all over it.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

I believe its more of a takeover by the oligarchy of the bank/corporate machine, not communist. It might be disguised as communism, but the capitalist that run this country who support all campaigns would not want that. These companies wouldnt dump funds in all these parties. If there is aword for a corporate council government, then in my opinion would be it.

name one thing more UN-AMERICAN than this

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...s-from-office/

trying to remove elected officials for doing there job???

whay kind of dumb commie jerk would think of this
    BEING AN ADULT

"The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Can the dude talk without yelling?....maybe switch to decaf?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

It's hilarious to see you guys preach about self-reliance and self-sufficiency on your iPad from your Mcmansion in suburbia with a $60k SUV parked in the driveway.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast