Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    ARP is like this picture.

Attachment 367601
    Hide if you want.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Drones are already flying on the border. They have been for sometime. As far as gun control, once again the media is getting everybody all worked up about nothing. Gun control to the conservatives is like abortion to the libs. The news gets slow, the media finds some piss ant story somewhere and run with it. It gets a little bit of a foothold and next thing you know, chicken little the sky is falling.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I think history speaks for itself. But maybe you should read the book before commenting
    Those who I know have read the book are for communism - not against it.

My understanding is that no country has ever yet been communist nor has any country ever yet been capitalist.

There are those who say history speaks for itself - the solution is obvious - we should overthrow capitalism - but America, for example, bails intuitions out of financial crises and thereby fails to be capitalist. Capitalism requires that there is survival of the best products - Silicon valley style - Ayn Rand and all that.

Neither capitalism nor communism can be judged from history - neither have ever featured in history - except maybe in Silicon Valley (Capitalism).

Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Those who I know have read the book are for communism - not against it.

My understanding is that no country has ever yet been communist nor has any country ever yet been capitalist.

There are those who say history speaks for itself - the solution is obvious - we should overthrow capitalism - but America, for example, bails intuitions out of financial crises and thereby fails to be capitalist. Capitalism requires that there is survival of the best products - Silicon valley style - Ayn Rand and all that.

Neither capitalism nor communism can be judged from history - neither have ever featured in history - except maybe in Silicon Valley (Capitalism).
    only those that believe in communism. the rest of us capitalists will stick with a democratic republic.

and if communism is so popular, why does everyone want to get rid of it? as a matter of fact, why don't you move to N. Korea and get back to us on how well communism is working over there
    The Last four letters

any questions

http://www.thereporteronline.com/art...ontrol-station

Sure the drones are not to be based here--just controlled from here........ Sure.......

I know drones flying in the Middle East have been controlled from Fla. for example but what is the need to resusitate a closed air base just to run the drones? This is incredibly wasteful. For starters, every military installation requires a certain minimal amount of security, support, control and maintenance regardless of the operations there. This redundancy was a major reason for the base closings in the first place. Where did Congress vote on re-opening a base closed not that long ago and why? They could pick any number of active bases and set aside a few acres for a top security drone control station and save millions of dollars. The answer is, these drone stations are not to be under US military control but that of the DHS and Obama for his private army.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    only those that believe in communism. the rest of us capitalists will stick with a democratic republic.

and if communism is so popular, why does everyone want to get rid of it? as a matter of fact, why don't you move to N. Korea and get back to us on how well communism is working over there
    Certainly, only those that are convinced by the political arguments put forward for communism are for communism - never a truer word was spoken. I'm only saying that the mere reading up on communism is no guarantee for its rejection.

What is China? Why are so many Europeans moving to China? Why are European countries scrambling over each other, this last year, to get into things with China? I thought China was communist. But then I need to do a lot of catching up on my political readings.

North Korea is just another political religion - and a Necrocracy at that. "With his death, Kim Jong-Il was declared "Eternal General Secretary" of the party, making him the head of the party de jure) and the head of the army. Kim Il-Sung, despite being dead since 1994, is still the official Head of State, which led columnist Christopher Hitchens to refer to the nation as a "necrocracy."

I am all for capitalism - but if you ask me why, well, I could not give you a list of reasons - if pushed I could not defend my standing. My only answer is "I just am". I admit that is rather pitiful. I mean - what if I am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You're petty country with its 30 million dullards will be next...hilarious isn't it.
    You're a fool.
    Making dumb innuendo contributes nothing. State facts, or don't waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Certainly, only those that are convinced by the political arguments put forward for communism are for communism - never a truer word was spoken. I'm only saying that the mere reading up on communism is no guarantee for its rejection.
    it is if you have any common sense or you have no desire to rule everyone around you. If your a power hungry nut case, communism is for you, assuming you have the means of disarming your citizens

What is China? Why are so many Europeans moving to China? Why are European countries scrambling over each other, this last year, to get into things with China? I thought China was communist. But then I need to do a lot of catching up on my political readings.
    you may want to check your immagration numbers for China, more chinese leave that country than migrate there. They all ready have 7 billion people, why would they let more in??? There are so many asians in Canada right now that the street signs in Toranto are in English with Chinese charcators underneith. The USGC intradiction on lake Ontario isn't about drugs, it's all about illegal aliens trying to get into the US by boat. I KNOW this because I have been boarded many times by the USGC while coming back to port from fishing out in the lake and many, many trips to Canada on my boat.

North Korea is just another political religion - and a Necrocracy at that. "With his death, Kim Jong-Il was declared "Eternal General Secretary" of the party, making him the head of the party de jure) and the head of the army. Kim Il-Sung, despite being dead since 1994, is still the official Head of State, which led columnist Christopher Hitchens to refer to the nation as a "necrocracy."

I am all for capitalism - but if you ask me why, well, I could not give you a list of reasons - if pushed I could not defend my standing. My only answer is "I just am". I admit that is rather pitiful. I mean - what if I am wrong?

North Korea is a hole because of there communist tendensies. Necrocracy! whats that say about how well they control/brainwash their citizens.

anyway, now that the thread is completely off track, we can get back to why America is being dismantaled by devious politicians whos baseic concept is to disarm and rule over a free people
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    You're a fool.
    Making dumb innuendo contributes nothing. State facts, or don't waste my time.
    Syndicated, Please brush up on the forum and ARP rules. You need to do that. There is a fact for you, I promise you I am not wasting your time. Trust me.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Beautiful, Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    You Americans are hilarious.
    You're scared to death of your right to bear arms being taken away, yet you don't even pay attention as the rest are slowly stripped away...
    The NSA has openly admitted to monitoring domestic communication, you have drones flying over head watching you and your government is now killing citizens without trial.
    That gun is really gonna do you good when you can't move or speak without the government knowing about it.

Free expression and privacy are the only rights that matter.
    The hilarious part is your comments, when the 2nd amendment is abolished all of our God given rights will be removed overnight, because there will be no final line of defense.

The idea that our military is so invincible that in the case of the peoples need to overthrow an oppressive government (Constitutional right) we would be defeated is kind of silly.
    Afganistan is kicking our ass with no organized military force, at on time in history has any power successfully occupied Afghanistan. The idea they want a democracy is actually funny. To an these people freedom is submission, the very basis of Islam is to submit, freedom is the advancement of Sharia. Islam will allow non Muslims to live within their community with the payment of the Jizyah tax but they are not free they are under Sharia.

Americans need to do is learn from history (which is not taught in public schools) , all civilizations that build an empire quickly disintegrate from within, it costs a lot of money to fund an empire.
    You either use capital to grow your economy and create wealth, or it is used for growing debt. All debt has to be paid back, inflation is a way governments rob their citizens savings and future purchasing power to pay the debts they created to fund the empire.

In Roman times there was a name for the method used to keep the people fat, occupied, and stupid, "Bread and Circus". In America it is "The News Media and Welfare".

Always creating a crisis that must be fixed at once by our elected heros also seems to work as well. Guy shoots up a school with a hand gun, leaving the "Assault rifle" in the trunk of his car. No problem let's fix this problem by banning assault rifles also known as one of the most popular hunting rifles.

No problem let's change the narrative, to bullets "Who needs more then 10 bullets to go hunting?" Well if we are just going to hunt with our assault rifles why not allow 100 round clips? Now if we are talking personal defense, I want at least a 100 round clip if a burglar is in my house I want to make damn sure I don't run out of bullets.

But let's really change the narrative the second amendment was never about home defense or hunting these are no brainers, the founders didn't have police and no one thought about regulating a man's ability to provide food for his family.

The second amendment (also not taught in public schools) is the right for the people to keep and bear arms and to form a militia, and why would they need to do this?
    The drafters of the Constitution understood that one day (they were taught history) we might need to throw off a tyrannical government. A well armed people is a free people, all of the spying by government can be thwarted and used also against them. Spying on the people and removing some freedoms can always be restored with the change of government either through peaceful means or by revolution.
    “You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” Jim Rohn

Quote Originally Posted by AtticAce View Post
    The hilarious part is your comments, when the 2nd amendment is abolished all of our God given rights will be removed overnight, because there will be no final line of defense.

The idea that our military is so invincible that in the case of the peoples need to overthrow an oppressive government (Constitutional right) we would be defeated is kind of silly.
    Afganistan is kicking our ass with no organized military force, at on time in history has any power successfully occupied Afghanistan. The idea they want a democracy is actually funny. To an these people freedom is submission, the very basis of Islam is to submit, freedom is the advancement of Sharia. Islam will allow non Muslims to live within their community with the payment of the Jizyah tax but they are not free they are under Sharia.

Americans need to do is learn from history (which is not taught in public schools) , all civilizations that build an empire quickly disintegrate from within, it costs a lot of money to fund an empire.
    You either use capital to grow your economy and create wealth, or it is used for growing debt. All debt has to be paid back, inflation is a way governments rob their citizens savings and future purchasing power to pay the debts they created to fund the empire.

In Roman times there was a name for the method used to keep the people fat, occupied, and stupid, "Bread and Circus". In America it is "The News Media and Welfare".

Always creating a crisis that must be fixed at once by our elected heros also seems to work as well. Guy shoots up a school with a hand gun, leaving the "Assault rifle" in the trunk of his car. No problem let's fix this problem by banning assault rifles also known as one of the most popular hunting rifles.

No problem let's change the narrative, to bullets "Who needs more then 10 bullets to go hunting?" Well if we are just going to hunt with our assault rifles why not allow 100 round clips? Now if we are talking personal defense, I want at least a 100 round clip if a burglar is in my house I want to make damn sure I don't run out of bullets.

But let's really change the narrative the second amendment was never about home defense or hunting these are no brainers, the founders didn't have police and no one thought about regulating a man's ability to provide food for his family.

The second amendment (also not taught in public schools) is the right for the people to keep and bear arms and to form a militia, and why would they need to do this?
    The drafters of the Constitution understood that one day (they were taught history) we might need to throw off a tyrannical government. A well armed people is a free people, all of the spying by government can be thwarted and used also against them. Spying on the people and removing some freedoms can always be restored with the change of government either through peaceful means or by revolution.
    WOW! Just WOW1 That is what I call an OUTSTANDING commentary. Very well done, hats off.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

it is if you have any common sense or you have no desire to rule everyone around you. If your a power hungry nut case, communism is for you, assuming you have the means of disarming your citizens
    I'm not sure that is communism - that sounds more like Stalinism, Nazism and North Korea to me.

you may want to check your immagration numbers for China, more chinese leave that country than migrate there. They all ready have 7 billion people, why would they let more in??? There are so many asians in Canada right now that the street signs in Toranto are in English with Chinese charcators underneith. The USGC intradiction on lake Ontario isn't about drugs, it's all about illegal aliens trying to get into the US by boat. I KNOW this because I have been boarded many times by the USGC while coming back to port from fishing out in the lake and many, many trips to Canada on my boat.
    There are lots of Chinese and Americans coming into the UK all the time. But there are also lots of Brits heading out to the USA and China all the time too. In many cases just for short 5 year or so business visits.

North Korea is a hole because of there communist tendensies. Necrocracy! whats that say about how well they control/brainwash their citizens.

anyway, now that the thread is completely off track, we can get back to why America is being dismantaled by devious politicians whos baseic concept is to disarm and rule over a free people
    I think their problem is the dictatorship - It's not clear to me what communism has to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    WOW! Just WOW1 That is what I call an OUTSTANDING commentary. Very well done, hats off.
    X2
    The Last four letters

any questions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast