Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Detroit vicinity, Michigan
    Posts
    79

    The Greatest Band You Never Heard



    Those who know, know. Those that don't can thank me later.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    Yup, Clutch is a solid hard rock band with a good discography that's been all but ignored, except by those who are in the know about underground Rock & Metal.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

    -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    And if you're into Clutch, I highly recommend giving these guys a listen as well.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKPicUnsPPg
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

    -Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Detroit vicinity, Michigan
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    And if you're into Clutch, I highly recommend giving these guys a listen as well.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKPicUnsPPg
    Very familiar with the C.O.C. Deliverance is a hell of an album, one of my faves actually. But the newer stuff without Pepper is crap. Saw em here in Detroit a few months ago when they couldn't sell enough tix for their own show, they hijacked the headlining spot from Red Fang who blew them away. I left halfway through their set like most of the crowd, it was pretty brutal.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Detroit vicinity, Michigan
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    The only music from South Africa I have ever had any interest in are these guys .....again, you're welcome and sorry for the blown mind.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXU...e_gdata_player

    Warning...."Fatty Boom Boom" video above has graphic language.
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 03-23-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Added listner warning.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    "Die Antwoord" translates from Afrikaans to English as "The Answer".

    But here is a much better sample of music from South Africa...

    http://youtu.be/MMP28f1sBG0

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Workin4TheMan View Post
    Very familiar with the C.O.C. Deliverance is a hell of an album, one of my faves actually. But the newer stuff without Pepper is crap. Saw em here in Detroit a few months ago when they couldn't sell enough tix for their own show, they hijacked the headlining spot from Red Fang who blew them away. I left halfway through their set like most of the crowd, it was pretty brutal.
    Blind & Deliverance are all you need.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

    -Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Detroit vicinity, Michigan
    Posts
    79
    Amen!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Detroit vicinity, Michigan
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    "Die Antwoord" translates from Afrikaans to English as "The Answer".

    But here is a much better sample of music from South Africa...

    http://youtu.be/MMP28f1sBG0
    You work for SA tourism or something? Those comments are interesting though, seems some think it's kak, for using a Zulu song in a SA promo vid? Anyhow, thanks for the input, now back to Clutch and their new album. Did you listen? Cause your kinda off base from the o.p.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Workin4TheMan View Post
    You work for SA tourism or something? Those comments are interesting though, seems some think it's kak, for using a Zulu song in a SA promo vid? Anyhow, thanks for the input, now back to Clutch and their new album. Did you listen? Cause your kinda off base from the o.p.
    It's the only video I could find in a hurry with the targeted music.

    Clutch?

    What about Glitch?

    http://youtu.be/ls-LYas5j8U

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,260
    I'm sorry but mentioning Bands without providing some method to check them out, as did the O.P., (youtube) is subject to immediate deletion. Gibby does not want to look them up because he is lazzy. New Gibby rule that I just made up and is officially UN-official and UN-enforceable.

    On a SERIOUS note here guys....if you are going to post a video that is graphic or with profane lyrics...please put a "Warning...Graphic...Profanity" in your posts. I have not listened (yet) to all that has been posted so please PM me or post here if I need to come back and add a warning to anything posted above....other than the "Fatty Boom Boom" video. Thanks.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Detroit vicinity, Michigan
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I'm sorry but mentioning Bands without providing some method to check them out, as did the O.P., (youtube) is subject to immediate deletion. Gibby does not want to look them up because he is lazzy. New Gibby rule that I just made up and is officially UN-official and UN-enforceable.

    On a SERIOUS note here guys....if you are going to post a video that is graphic or with profane lyrics...please put a "Warning...Graphic...Profanity" in your posts. I have not listened (yet) to all that has been posted so please PM me or post here if I need to come back and add a warning to anything posted above....other than the "Fatty Boom Boom" video. Thanks.
    Lulz. Sorry bout that, I know better. Nothing I'm aware of in the others.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event