Journeyman's Test - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I VERY highly recommend Modern Refrigeration as a study guide! Tons of useful info and a good recap of stuff you already know.

Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    In missouri it is 10 Years well the city of springfield anyway and you have to be a journeyman for 5 years you cant just jump to master
    I just went to the city building dept here in Springfield to inquire on getting my masters. I'm with Local 178. I have to get 10 years proof of employment from previous employers. That'll be fun.
    I got a copy of the International Mechanical Code book to study. But first I'll have to pass the Bar to understand the IMC book.
    I was told at the Hall pass rate is about 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I just went to the city building dept here in Springfield to inquire on getting my masters. I'm with Local 178. I have to get 10 years proof of employment from previous employers. That'll be fun.
    I got a copy of the International Mechanical Code book to study. But first I'll have to pass the Bar to understand the IMC book.
    I was told at the Hall pass rate is about 5%.
    . I just took the masters test on February 23rd it was extremely hard luckily I passed if you have any questions about it pm me I would recommend going to the board meeting for the approval the test is from pro metric test number 31023 there are actually 9 books on the list I bought all of them who do you work for I know a lot of guys from Springfield I worked there for 15 years good luck on the test

Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    . I just took the masters test on February 23rd it was extremely hard luckily I passed if you have any questions about it pm me. 1st question is what are the answers? ::

I would recommend going to the board meeting for the approvalPlan on it.

the test is from pro metric test number 31023 there are actually 9 books on the list I bought all of them. Want to sell them?
    who do you work for I know a lot of guys from Springfield I worked there for 15 years good luck on the test
    Ozark York

Btw, I lived in Webb City up until 2 weeks after the tornado.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

I already sold the books to a guy I work with who is taking the test Ozark York is a good company I work for Slmpson Sheet Metal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12