moisture vapor in the line set

purging n2 while brazing prevents carbon from forming and if purge is continued until all braze joints are cooled back down to ambient temperature moisture from surrounding air can not intrude into line set, if bone headed know-it-all installers don't/won't use n2 there by allowing humid air to be drawn back into line set and no vacum is pulled because there is no o.d. unit to be set at the time, some oxidation will form inside the line set. poe oil will "clean" this oxidation off the interior walls of the tubing, given that moisture caused the oxidation can acid still occur due to the same moisture? long winded i know but i'm trying to be clear about my question.

Moisture doesn't cause oxidation, only oxygen does, even if you purge with n2 while brazing you should still pull a vacuum to below 500 microns. Or in other words the right way.

Moisture left in the system gets absorbed by POE oil and forms an acid. That acid tends to stay in the liquid oil in the compressor and eats away at windings causing a burnout

There will always be some moisture that got into the line set. After vacuuming, the LLFD is what will remove any moisture that may have been left by the vacuum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Pull a 500 micron vvacuum use a good liquid line drier and you shouldnt have to worry about moisture