Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Absolutely I agree with you 100% that was well said

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    I'm not the least bit swayed by issues of image, but the thought of dragging this damn Homer bucket around for another summer suddenly made me very weary. No shoulder strap, center of gravity is a few inches past comfortable and it doesn't play nice in attics. I'm a little bit short of cash for a Veto, so I'm going with a CLC 1539 to tide me over.

http://www.goclc.com/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=1539

I'm also tired of retooling. It's a beautiful day here today and we're officially starting the summer madness at a tech metting tomorrow morning. Then just in time for my week of on call it's going to drop to a low of 35. I could easily catch a no heat.

Post Likes
    I have a Veto LC and love it. I've use all the other box store brands and they always fell apart very quick. I've had my veto for 3 years and just recently the shoulder strap started to rip on the edge, I called up veto and had a new strap in days.
    plus it never gets wet when that one cook is splashing water recklessly across the kitchen.. thank you plastic bottom.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jhunter97 View Post
    So I know there are lots of threads on here already about the veto bags but I don't have the patients to read through them all looking for the input I would like, so please bear with me. So I'm finally going to purchase a veto bag and I cannot decide between the Tech LC or the LC. They seem pretty much the same a few minor differences from what I can tell from the internet, and since there are no dealers around here who sell them for me to look at hands on, I'm putting all my trust in you guys! I do mainly residential install and service.
    Thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2
    I have just about all of veto products and like the OT-LC. i can fit more in it more easily then the LC. When i first start using veto products i would never consider ever using a OT bag, but now i love them. I like using plastic divider boxes as well as meters and other instruments. I'm hoping they come out with a new design that has a specific location for a small impact drill/driver.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I'm hoping they come out with a new design that has a specific location for a small impact drill/driver.
    WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

That would free up room in my MB so that I could actually put a meter in it...

Post Likes
    I've been using the clc backpack for a couple years now, I love it, great for climbing up wall ladders. Also very organized with lots of pockets similar to veto

Post Likes
    The Veto Tech LC is the best all purpose 'go-to' bag you're gonna find.

Built tough........great design. Expensive; but you get what you pay for.

Post Likes
    I'm going to have to vouch for the back pack too. Got a Klein 4 months ago and it has been life changing. I dealt with my alcohol problem, drug addictions, and got my finances together through better posture.

Post Likes
    I've got the Veto back pack on order not coming in till May though.
    It's Hammer Time!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfixinthangz View Post
    I've got the Veto back pack on order not coming in till May though.
    It's may 1st...

Post Likes
    Yeeaaaaah I guess till then I'll keep using the bow line with a bight.

http://www.animatedknots.com/ipaddetails.php

In the mean time here's a knot app.
    It's Hammer Time!

Post Likes
    I do not mean any disrespect to any on the forum but the more expensive tools are usually the better quality. I'm not outfitted by harbor freight. I know that unasked for advice can offend some but I honestly want you all to have the best my techs are not allowed to have a poor quality meter and so on. IMOP image is 90% of what we do I used to do a lot of commercial about 10 million a year and About lost my rear when a reverse bid process took me into 375k in the hole Gawd that was awful. Anyhow through gritting it out I learned to make a profit in resi again and paid off my debt in about 3 years. When a customer sees you they make more judgement about your abilities based on non verbal communication than they do off your words. If they see your clean, competent and most importantly see you listen and care you will be able to charge more for your work and buy more toys.
    I call our tools toys because if you love your work you get paid to play.

If any of you would like to know how I climbed out of the pit I was in I will gladly share my story with you. I think I'll post it in the Business forum and if your not a pro member you can PM me. The pro members have helped me alot in my life I would not have made it where I'm at with out their help.
    So a Veto to all and may you all prosper.
    It's Hammer Time!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by strazy7 View Post
    I've been using the clc backpack for a couple years now, I love it, great for climbing up wall ladders. Also very organized with lots of pockets similar to veto
    I've used the same for a couple years now. It just seems to fit everything just right, I couldn't get things set the way I wanted them in the veto or kline ones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast