Could someone help on sizing an ac unit for my building?

I have a one room metal building that measures 25' wide 40' deep 20' ceiling.
    Specs:
    Concrete slab
    Metal purlin r-panel style construction
    all surfaces have blown in foam with fiber material blown into the foam. I think it's R-7. Not bad temp control with no AC is ok if only in peak season.
    Location New Orleans
    One room no windows one door
    use as office no kitchen
    i do have gas if needed.

I've used this site to learn about what I may need and this is what I've come up with.

5ton 2stage 16seer heat pump with variable speed. Thinking Infinity or Evolution. It has zones for future use.
    Would someone like to advise me on what to get? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cajunheat View Post
    I have a one room metal building that measures 25' wide 40' deep 20' ceiling.
    Specs:
    Concrete slab
    Metal purlin r-panel style construction
    all surfaces have blown in foam with fiber material blown into the foam. I think it's R-7. Not bad temp control with no AC is ok if only in peak season.
    Location New Orleans
    One room no windows one door
    use as office no kitchen
    i do have gas if needed.

I've used this site to learn about what I may need and this is what I've come up with.

5ton 2stage 16seer heat pump with variable speed. Thinking Infinity or Evolution. It has zones for future use.
    Would someone like to advise me on what to get? Thanks
    These types of buildings need fresh make-up air ventilation because they air tight will not have much infiltration. I figure on an air change in 4-5 hours. Also consider the number of occupants regarding latent load. Because of lack of windows, the solar gain is low. With adequate fresh air latent load and occupants, include a small whole building dehumidifier for days of low sensible cooling loads and high latent load. Check out the Ultra-Aire ventilating dehumidifiers that are sponsors of this site.
    Without fresh air ventilation to purge indoor pollutants and renew oxygen, indoor air quality will be poor. With low sensible cooling loads and high latent cooling loads, supplemental dehumidification is needed to maintain <50%RH.

Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Thanks for the reply. I've done package units in the past put the SEERs are too low. Electric cost are high as I'm in the city.