+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liebert Integrator

Post Likes

Liebert Integrator

Does anyone know what this Liebert panel is?

The N2 Integrator is connected to it but the Integrator
    is bad and I want to connect to a Jace.

Name:  JCI.JPG
Views: 244
Size:  124.7 KBName:  Liebert1.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  108.1 KBName:  Liebert2.JPG
Views: 231
Size:  166.6 KB

Post Likes
    I have a bunch of these at one of my sites... Just integrate it through N2 ... The liebert is RS-232... The integrator has a special table loaded to do translation. You'll have to know what the n2 points table is... The other option is talk to liebert (emerson) and ask them to upgrade the controller (if they can)... This obviously won't be free.

Post Likes
    I can't identify what you have in the third picture there but I'm thinking its a bit old. Have a picture of the part number sticker? Have the feeling it's quite old.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBurn View Post
    I can't identify what you have in the third picture there but I'm thinking its a bit old. Have a picture of the part number sticker? Have the feeling it's quite old.
    There are no numbers except the assembly number.

There are around 12 Liebert units connected to this panel then the JCI Integrator is connected to it.

The Integrator is bad but there is a Jace that I want to connect this panel to
    but I need to know what protocol is coming out of this panel or what protocol
    is coming from the Lieberts.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jaceski View Post
    There are no numbers except the assembly number.

There are around 12 Liebert units connected to this panel then the JCI Integrator is connected to it.

The Integrator is bad but there is a Jace that I want to connect this panel to
    but I need to know what protocol is coming out of this panel or what protocol
    is coming from the Lieberts.
    All the ones I have done were modbus out but you will need a mapping table / register list from liebert

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Unless there is something not pictured (like a sitelink) what you appear to have is a board that Liebert was using before they switched to ALC hardware. Was it installed before about 1995?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in