+ Reply to Thread

Thread: York Transducer Repair Connector Part Number

Post Likes

York Transducer Repair Connector Part Number

Does anyone know the part number of the York Transducer Connector Repair Kit for 3 wire transducers such as the 029-29583-000 suction transducer? I have the IOMs and Renewal Parts manuals but they Don't have that part number listed that I can see. What I am looking for is the black female connector with the three leads and crimp connectors used to repair failed connectors in the field.

I have several connectors where the leads going into the connectors have rotted/cracked in the sun. I didn't write the part number down last time I had this issue.

The chillers are Model YDAJ88MU6

Thanks,
    Brendan

Post Likes
    I'm not sure of the part number for what you are seeking. I do know that if you have the proper tools all the connectors ever used by York are in this PUBLICATION. I think you will find the housings you need on page 8. I used to keep a small divided lure box with the different housings, gaskets, tabs, pins and connectors to be able to repair sensors, transducers etc.

Incidentally, the form was on the JCI website. A little hard to find if you didn't know at least part of the form #.

This FORM has the "pigtail" you may be looking for, but I don't see a part number with it.

Post Likes
    Thanks for your help KnewYork. The pigtail in the Form you referenced is exactly what I am looking for. Funny that they show it in the document, along with the proper installation instructions and don't list the part number for it. I was hoping to avoid having to piece together new connectors. The field repair kit is so much easier. Hopefully someone out there on this forum knows the number.

Post Likes
    Call JCI Balt RPC (800.932.1701) and ask them if P/N 025-29151-001 is a kit. If so, they should be able to give you the individual part numbers for the kit. Ask them if you can order the piece you need. I'm pretty sure that if the pigtail comes in a kit, it has an 11 digit part number and you should be able to order it. If not, suck it up and buy the pieces. It isn't that big a deal to repair them. I didn't like the pigtails all that much. The cable looked repaired. If you replace all the pieces it looks more professional IMHO.

Post Likes
    Hi Everyone,,
    can anyone help me to get the part number for Z' Model York chiller liquid line solenoid valve part number. I guess the pipe size is 1 1/8 please anyone can help me out.
    Thanks Feroz Shaikh
    Abu Dhabi.UAE

Post Likes
    How in the world can anyone help with so little information? Need complete model number. Did you look for parts manual on JCIs website?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in