I have a really old building I am doing maintenance on, and it has Barber Colman TP-8101's in most places, but in the hallways it has TSP-80101's. I cannot find ANYTHING online about these, but they are different from the TP-8101. I need to find a replacement sensor. I have replaced the TP-8101's with a KMC CTE-5202. I'm trying to determine if the CTE-5202 will work for the TSP-80101. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.