Thread: Fieldpiece SRH3

Fieldpiece SRH3

Just received my new srh3. Was playing with it and noticed a possible problem. In normal mode you can cycle through 3 different readings dry bulb, wet bulb, and %rh. Which is displayed on the top line. The bottom line displays dry bulb all the time. When I cycled the top line to dry bulb which would display the same Db reading on top and bottom. I get 2 different readings aprox 10deg difference. Am I doing something wrong or does it need to be calibrated some how. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Furnaceguy85 View Post
    Just received my new srh3. Was playing with it and noticed a possible problem. In normal mode you can cycle through 3 different readings dry bulb, wet bulb, and %rh. Which is displayed on the top line. The bottom line displays dry bulb all the time. When I cycled the top line to dry bulb which would display the same Db reading on top and bottom. I get 2 different readings aprox 10deg difference. Am I doing something wrong or does it need to be calibrated some how. Thank you
    You are mistaking dew point for dry bulb on the top line. There should be a "DP" not a "DB"

Thank you that was my mistake I need to get eyes checked lol