Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look at a map of tennessee.... go to the extreme right of the map.....look for the city of Kingsport...... That where I be....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

How's Palatine holdin' up these days, 2sac?

My brother lives there. It's about a 20 minute drive. Like any other working class suburb of Chicago. Mostly white with large pods of hispanics and middle easterners. Haven't heard much about anything out of the ordinary happening. You've been to Palitine?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    My brother lives there. It's about a 20 minute drive. Like any other working class suburb of Chicago. Mostly white with large pods of hispanics and middle easterners. Haven't heard much about anything out of the ordinary happening. You've been to Palitine?
    Regularly...about 35 years ago. Cousin's first house was there; Mom's entire family is from Chicago and surrounding. I love visting downtown. Wasted too many young and stupid nights on Rush when I should have been going on the architectual tours they give on the river and then on out to the lake. Fascinating. I was 30 years old before I really understood what a lock and dam was for...Gangster tours are a riot too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12