Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: restriction

yea its out. never put it in after brazing fitting. When I put in in vac I can put my tongue to the other pipe and after a bit I can feel a little suction. Even put a tstat wire through my fitting to male sure I didn't close my fitting up with solder. You know what I might just try running a stat wire far as I can and see it I can knock it out. That would be so cool if it would work

How many psi of nitro did you try to force through it? I can't imagine how a pipe of that diameter could become blocked If the dryer and cap tube are fine. Was this fridge working when you bought it? If so, what were your pressures and symptoms that led you to a yoder loop restriction?

thought I'd post back. I shot break cleaner through one side while pulling a vac. about a full day of shots here and there. It broke what ever was in there up. clean as a whistle. Brazed it all back up ran some acid cleaner through and it works great now. almost 4 weeks now. Nice having ice again. So if you get **** in your **** blast it with break cleaner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12