Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Arnold mo
    Post Likes

    Replacing a water heaters draft diverter with a barametric damper?

    Is replacing a gas fired water heater's draft diverter with a barametric damper something that the manufacturer's allow? Is it allowable by any codes anyone knows of?
    An answer without a question is meaningless.
    Information without understanding is useless.
    You can lead a horse to water............

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Broomall, PA
    Post Likes
    They make them for gas, dual acting & you should have a spill switch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.