Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Speaking of Seinfeld they had a whole episode on The Good Samaritan law, how appropriate.
    Wasn't that the last episode?

Good sumaritan law or not I WILL help anyone in need. If I get sued so what, atleast I wouldnt live with the regret of doing nothing. I was raised to help people when they are in need. I know I appreciate it when people help me. Good for you for stopping and atleast checking on those folks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bullmoose View Post
    Good sumaritan law or not I WILL help anyone in need. If I get sued so what, atleast I wouldnt live with the regret of doing nothing. I was raised to help people when they are in need. I know I appreciate it when people help me. Good for you for stopping and atleast checking on those folks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm glad I don't have to worry about making the choice here... But in many states, saving a stranger gives you a good chance of you and your spouse living out your lives in poverty as you'd lose your home, lose your vehicles, lose all your property and still end up owing hundreds of thousands in debt at the time of death. When putting your loved ones through such a ringer is a distinct possibility, putting a total stranger above them can become difficult. As I said, I'm glad it's a choice I don't have to face, but if you live in a state overrun with ambulance-chasing scum, you may wanna write your political reps (congressmen?) to enact stronger good Samaritan protections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12