Broad absorbers - any opinions?

We will be replacing 2 single stage absorbers within the next year and Broad is trying hard to be added to our approved vendor list? Does anyone have any first hand experience operating/maintaining one of their absorbers? What is it like dealing with Broad for service advice and getting parts? I have seen one , but the operators were not available. I know they ship them with a crate of replacement parts. If I just listened to a sales rep nothing could be better. Just looking for some opinions from those who have dealt with one after it has been installed.

Have had little luck with them for technical support, worked with two broad techs from china, they did not want to show us much. We had a hard time getting the right literature for service. My opinion is slightly negative but that is just my opinion, I do know they are trying to work on there technical support and build a larger American branch, at least that's what the salesman told me two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LiBrman View Post
    I know they ship them with a crate of replacement parts.

Is that a benefit or a requirement?

I guess they see it as a selling point. We were told they are a global company and ship to places that may not have easy access to an HVAC/refrig. supplier. So it was decided to send out with each absorber some spare parts. Not sure how well stocked it is, I can see some sensors, valve diapragms or replacement hand valves. some control stuff, but I doubt there is a replacement solution pump in the crate. Do not know if you have the option to decline it for a credit.

We take care of a school that has 2 of these systems in their town. They are a pain in the but to get information from and parts I would not recommend these Absorbers.