John Wayne on Liberals

If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Atta boy John!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Lot of skeletons in that mans closet..... if you know what I mean....

Rock Hudson....conservative.......Liberace.......lol... .. conservative
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Probably less than you cornball.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Probably less than you cornball.
    You got that right cool. Corny has also claimed in the past that Elvis was gay too. When pushed for back up he claimed that he got that from a "reliable" unnamed source in the "entertainment" field. Yeah sure. His nose length must be in the Genius Book of Records for sure with out a doubt. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Lot of skeletons in that mans closet..... if you know what I mean....

Rock Hudson....conservative.......Liberace.......lol... .. conservative
    You may be on to something Corny, after all he was married three times and "only" had seven children.

Makes you wonder why none of the women in his other relationships ever came forward.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    You may be on to something Corny, after all he was married three times and "only" had seven children.

Makes you wonder why none of the women in his other relationships ever came forward.
    Because people in those days didn't talk about that stuff.
    People minded their own business, unlike today, on ARP forums all over the world.