Thread: Hello from Hungary (Europe)

Post Likes

Hello from Hungary (Europe)

Hi,
    I have registred to forum 11-25-2008, but now I have recognized, that I have missed the introduction
    Since 2008 I have found many helpfully posts and some problems I have solved with descriptions written here.
    I have worked for Landis&Gyr/Landis&Staefa/Siemens from 1994 (basically the old PRV1.xx PRV2.xx-BPS controllers with VISONIK). From 2000-2002 I have worked for Honeywell. Since 2002 till 2006 I was the Service Manager in Johnson Controls, but due to integration with York I have lost my Job.
    From 2006 till 2010 I have worked for locally company, and from 2010 with my collegues we have established own company, which is primarily for maintenance (BMS system maintenance), but in few cases also make new jobs/renewal old systems.

I hope that in the future I can also help for members which visit this forum
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    welcome, 11 post in 5 years; don't overwhelm yourself. jk.

may want to get that post count up to the pro level and apply.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Welcome

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in