2 Fan Coils - Different Supply Temperatures

I am in the rough in stages of having our new home built. It is a 2 story with full basement. We've opted for the Hi-Velocity system. In order to keep the basement enjoyable, we chose to go with a small HV-50 fancoil supplying 23,200 BTU @ 110F supply (20,000 requirement) and a HV-70 fancoil supplying 55,000 BTU @ 150F supply (50,000 requirement) for the 2nd/main floors.

My question is these fancoils can be supplied between 110F and 200F based on the BTU output you require. What kind of comfort is compromised throughout this range? I am suspecting that 110F over the coil is going to feel alot less hot than 200F over the coil. I would also suspect that 200F supply would create a hot supply surge to the home under call for heat and a lesser temp would be a more subtle heat supply which to me would seem more comfortable and favourable.

Does anyone have experience with the various temperatures?

Thanks!

hi velocity

are you installing the energy savings hi velocity system?

ESP Hi-Velocity

Yes the system is the one manufactured by Energy Savings Products Ltd. www.hi-velocity.com

Any experience with them? I know its a touchy subject, especially with some of the old school tin guys.

hi velocity

Yes I've installed the ESP hi velocity system, and I have also installed the Unico hi velocity system . The Unico system is the best, if you have time before the mechanical rough in starts , check out the Unico system . I am what you call an old school tinner , but hi velocity works in alot of retro situations where conventional systems wont work. We have done homes , churches, schools, commercial buildings, log homes, new construction and retro. you name it we have done it , contact Unico if you have time , goodluck

Hi-V vs. Unico

Having experience with both could you enlighten me a little on the items that you feel make Unico supierior? I do know if Unico is available in Canada, but the Hi-V is readily availble, that is really my reasoning for the make of the hi-v. Would love to know your thoughts on it.

Nice to see someone who is old school try something new.

Also do you typically run the HW supply to the fancoils at the same temperature in most installs? Or do you run the temp according to the BTU requirement of the home?