Bush to lay it on the line tonight
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Bush to lay it on the line tonight

I hope our liberal friends listen with an open mind tonight. Its time for them to rejoin America and stand up and be counted on the war against terrorism, or am I just dreaming. Most of them will wait and spout what their demo leaders tell them to say with long quotes from their Blogs. We shall see.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac8 View Post
    I hope our liberal friends listen with an open mind tonight. Its time for them to rejoin America and stand up and be counted on the war against terrorism, or am I just dreaming. Most of them will wait and spout what their demo leaders tell them to say with long quotes from their Blogs. We shall see.
    I'm spouting what the Generals, Republican Congressmen and Maliki all say. Or dont you understand thats its not just the Dems who know this is nonsense?

Just shut up and listen to your president. You'll have your chance to vote for your liberal, lying, 3 nutted beayycchhh in 08', idiot.

Im for the war on terrorism, but a president is just a puppet.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    Just shut up and listen to your president. You'll have your chance to vote for your liberal, lying, 3 nutted beayycchhh in 08', idiot.
    Thats 3 more nuts than the chimp.

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    Thats 3 more nuts than the chimp.
    Really? I didn't realize you are nutless, although I should have by reviewing your posts.

My apologies. Did you get de-nutted before or after they added your #3 tatoos?

Be funny to fill up the room with the numerous Generals who have dismissed the surge as idiotic and those who had to change their minds and support the surge in order to keep their jobs. More than likely outnumber the Repub. congressmen.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Their support or sheer numbers are irrelevant.
    It's a done deal.

Choke on it.

First impression: Chertoff shaved. Now he looks like a cleaned up wino instead of a wino coming off a three week vitalis binge.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    First impression: Chertoff shaved. Now he looks like a cleaned up wino instead of a wino coming off a three week vitalis binge.
    Thankfully, your first impressions are inconsequential .....just like your views.

Geez, I watched it, and the last part sounded just like last years speech...

Al Queda, Zarquari, Iraq, Global war on Terror...

Oh well, Bush is still stuck on the same topics...

I thought his delivery was better than most of his other SOTU's but the content was lacking as usual. Lots of platitudes and empty promises.

Of particular note, he was begging for bi-partisanship.........massive nationwide explosions of irony meters.

The energy portion....... been there got the T-shirt........ nothing changes

Iraq, well he admitted that Iraq is a mess (that at least is progress) but he wants others to clean up his messes.

Actually, it was a desperate plea to give his surge a chance. He still doesn't get what everybody knows........that Iraq is already lost.

All the surge will do is put more of our people in the middle of a terribly bloody civil war.

Overall, Bush blah, blahed most issues.

On the money issue.... Iraq.............he has no plan except to throw troops and treasure at the problem and hope and pray it will at least slow the pounding his legacy is taking.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I thought his delivery was better than most of his other SOTU's but the content was lacking as usual. Lots of platitudes and empty promises.

Of particular note, he was begging for bi-partisanship.........massive nationwide explosions of irony meters.

The energy portion....... been there got the T-shirt........ nothing changes

Iraq, well he admitted that Iraq is a mess (that at least is progress) but he wants others to clean up his messes.

Actually, it was a desperate plea to give his surge a chance. He still doesn't get what everybody knows........that Iraq is already lost.

All the surge will do is put more of our people in the middle of a terribly bloody civil war.

Overall, Bush blah, blahed most issues.

On the money issue.... Iraq.............he has no plan except to throw troops and treasure at the problem and hope and pray it will at least slow the pounding his legacy is taking.
    You musta watched one of those SOTU speeches made by Hilary or Obama that ole was talkin' about.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast