Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great revue Brent.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Ridley View Post
    Standard hoses will fit into the 550 hard case also. You just curl them up around the outside edge.
    Yes, but I am using the HD hoses. Not a good fit. Still not a major problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Yes, but I am using the HD hoses. Not a good fit. Still not a major problem though.
    You just have to situate them so the lid closes. I put my 3/8 on the bottom and the three 1/4 evac hoses round the inside.

Worth a try, like to use the case.

Worth a try, like to use the case.
    Yeah, you have to fuss with it a bit to get them to sit right, but once you find the the best positioning it will become second nature to you.

My 557 and my 570 are both different when it comes to winding up the hoses and closing the lids.

My 570 more so since I added the printer, amp-clamp, and air temp probe.

I want a printer, don't know about the software, but got the amp clamp yesterday.

I want a printer, don't know about the software, but got the amp clamp yesterday.
    Can I ask how much? Love mine but I think I could have done better. Just trying to compare so I am fore armed for future Testo purchases.

Thanks my friend.

I think around 220, but can't remember for sure. Haven't priced a printer yet.

I think around 220, but can't remember for sure. Haven't priced a printer yet.
    About 351.00...let me know if you do better.

Does anyone have any advice on using a Testo 550 on split systems with only one access valve? Can SH/SC still be calculated by switching the split system from heating to cooling?

Sorry to bring up a old thread. I am also having issues with my pipe clamps on my testos. Anyone come up with a better set up for pipe clamps for them? I am starting to doubt my one clamp and I really don't like how that sensor sets in the clamps. I put my other 2 temp clamps on today because I was suspicious. They both read 76° and testo said 72°. I checked clamp and I just don't like the way it is. I was thinking of trying to get a better clamp, like from a hardware store, and trying to adapt that sensor on them. Something in that nature. Any ideas or anything you guys did? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my 570 had a little over 2 yrs only problem I have is the little rubber covers that cover ports are worn out come off sometimes especally the top one its completely ripped off but it still covers the port plug

REVIEW: Testo 550 Digital Gauges

You have had no issues with clamps? Anyone have any ideas to test accuracy of temp probes? Maybe put them in icy water mix and see if they read 32 degrees? I am being gentle with my hook because it seems there is a lot of complaints on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12