Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Funny Brian, my fish tsmk is the world. Been to Japan, Korea, Okinawa, Phillipiens, Austrailia & Nam thanks to the Army and then Germany & France. Been there, saw enough outside the tank. Thank you very much

It seems to me I recall being taught (at a liberal university) that there was a time in Catholic history where there were two popes at the same time and another time when there was a female pope. I recall the professor telling us that this is not readily acknowledged by the Catholic Church but is clearly substantiated in historical documents.

Actually, I can't see how interesting the election of a new pope actually is. The media makes much of it and people swoon and get all emotional. The church is in deep sexual and economic trouble, trouble of their own making.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny Brian, my fish tsmk is the world. Been to Japan, Korea, Okinawa, Phillipiens, Austrailia & Nam thanks to the Army and then Germany & France. Been there, saw enough outside the tank. Thank you very much
    The 'fish tank' I am referring to is not a geographic place, it's our political spectrum.

Tell me please, what social or political issues has Fox News solved for the average Republican (or American) since their creation in 1998? IOW how are we better off because of them? Not how are the average Republicans better informed and angered, but how is America a better place as a result of their form of news reporting.

Again, sorry for the thread drift.

At least he isnt an american..... if he were Id say his first order would be to deliver all the young boys from the area surrounding the vatican to the vatican basement so he could "mentor" them........
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    The 'fish tank' I am referring to is not a geographic place, it's our political spectrum.

Tell me please, what social or political issues has Fox News solved for the average Republican (or American) since their creation in 1998? IOW how are we better off because of them? Not how are the average Republicans better informed and angered, but how is America a better place as a result of their form of news reporting.
    So Glenn, I will assume that you cannot think of a single area that Fox News has helped since their inception? But boy have they shelled out the talking points so people like you can rant and rave about those darn Democrats while accomplishing nothing.

Well heck don't know but one current Dem and she is a hopeless brainwashed retited teacher my only liberal friend and my sisters best friend. Have to assume she has some far out agenda. We don't politics. My wife you might say is on the Christain riight. I was raised u might say on the right. My grandfather was a "leader" so to speake in Rhea County TN from the 20's to the 40's. Used to go to rallies with him as a kid. Mellowed out from the 80's on. Loved the 50's. All gone now. Thank you very much

If the taxpaying Democrats that are disgusted with the 'dirtbag welfare' programs joined forces with the Republicans that are disgusted with the 'corporate welfare' programs we could see some real change in this country. But our wonderful news media keep these two parities at each others throats to avoid any real change. And why do they do this - to anger people, to sell news ratings, to prevent real change, and to empower the politicians and those who make loads of money at each side of the debate.

But I think there are far more Democrats that dislike 'dirtbag welfare' than there are Republicans that object to 'corporate welfare' and manipulation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12