Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Work pants

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I went looking for some today, no luck at dunhams. They had carhart but no pants. We have a place that sells lots of carhart but it's way overpriced.
    I wear the dickies from wallyworld when doing install since they're only $20 I don't mind getting mastic, pipe dope, blood etc on them. For service I wear carhardt or jeans

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I went looking for some today, no luck at dunhams. They had carhart but no pants. We have a place that sells lots of carhart but it's way overpriced.
    I get all my carhartt stuff on eBay or other online sellers.

I changed filters for a store that sold carhartt, had to go to a second floor where the ladder and access hole were, they didn't walk up with me or anything and the second floor was packed with racks of carhartt stuff. I couldn't believe they left me alone there, all I had to to do was pitch some stuff down to my van parked around back and no one would have known, no cameras or anything. I mentioned it to the manager and she said I seemed trustworthy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by makiro View Post
    Do they make them in EEE or H? Haha
    Well their sizing goes up to "kayak" and "canoe", but I haven't seen "Bass boat" yet.
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure of their authenticity." ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by meBNme View Post
    Well their sizing goes up to "kayak" and "canoe", but I haven't seen "Bass boat" yet.

Lmao.

Another pair of work pants I have bought is the Craftsman Twill. I had bought some twill pants from South Pole one time at Levines, turns out it was school uniform lol. Liked them and only brand that has anything close to my waist size that won't split me in half or choke the rooster was Craftsman.

Size 31 btw, but their 32 is good. May have to get some 30s now =\

Well I picked up some carhart rip stops, on sale for $46. They have double knee but feel light also. I also saw some pants called kuul, they are $85 but feel like they would last 20 years.

If you can afford them get a pair of MASCOT Lerida. They are by far the most superior work pants i have found yet. The built in pockets for knee pads are great. I don't know how i worked with out knee pads before. Now if i for get to put them on and i go to kneel i will bother me until i get them in! They last for a tremedous amount of time and i'm not one to take it easy of any tools or workwear i use.

http://www.repconnw.com/ i think are they only place you can buy Mascot Products in the USA. I use to have to order them from europe and the exchange rate was killing me.

Mascot also make many other styles of pants i just like the Lerida the most. just remember you get what you pay for just like tools. If you by Harbor frieght tools and expect them to last don't bother looking at Mascot products.

I think I will slowly build up my stock in good work pants, jeans just don't cut It for me anymore. ^^^^ those are spendy but I'm sure they are good, I just hate buying online.

I dislike buying clothing online too, but Mascot products are true to size. Once you see these in person you will appreciate them. I'm not getting any type of compensation for promoting th 987except for the hope of lower pricing from increased sales!!

I have a couple of pair of 'rip stop' work pants I bought at Walmart. Great for climbing lots of room.

Indestructible and comfortable after a few washing's.

Wrangler Cargo Shorts... Love em!

Oh yeah.... wrangler shirts too!
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

Gotta love wrangler. One thing I wish that pants manufacturers would do is give more crotch room and have the wast band a bit higher for those of us who don't have a beer belly to keep it from riding down lol or for those who do so the work shirt won't come un-tucked. Plus it helps with lower back support too.

Wwe've been using Dickies EMT pants. they fit well have double knees, cargo pockets plus 3 smaller pocket on the right cargo pocket. Coming up on 3 years with the same pants.

Quote Originally Posted by meplumber View Post
    You have to wear long johns is South Carolina? Dude you would die up here. Hahaha.
    no. actually, come august, you WOULD DIE down here

seriously
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast