Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Work pants

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    I think they cancelled it after he got busted with coke
    Ha ha that's funny, you think that guy would be a pro at Cooking meth with all the chemicals he has at his disposal, plus it's the poor mans coke.

How's everything going? Are you going to be able to work soon?

Wouldn't think he'd need anything after inhaling that sh!t all day.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Wouldn't think he'd need anything after inhaling that sh!t all day.
    I'm sure he was taking it for medicinal purposes lol, that's what every pot smoker says and I find it hilarious, just say you like smoking pot cause I'm not an idiot.

I wear black Cintas Comfortflex work pants. They have cargo pockets on the side, very very deep pockets, and have been wearing these for a few years and absolutely LOVE them. After a few washes, they are nearly as comfortable as doctor scrub pants. Just call Cintas and talk to them. They have pairs that you can rent for very cheap, if you like them you can buy some. If you don't like them, you're only out a couple bucks. Its worth a try if you don't have any luck with other suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaHVAC View Post
    I wear black Cintas Comfortflex work pants. They have cargo pockets on the side, very very deep pockets, and have been wearing these for a few years and absolutely LOVE them. After a few washes, they are nearly as comfortable as doctor scrub pants. Just call Cintas and talk to them. They have pairs that you can rent for very cheap, if you like them you can buy some. If you don't like them, you're only out a couple bucks. Its worth a try if you don't have any luck with other suggestions.
    That's neat, you can rent the pants for a few bucks?

Rent them, they wash them for you too. It's cheap

The ones I've bought from wal-mart that are Dickies brand have done well. They are duck material with a hammer loop and carpenters pocket.
    Attachment 364521

Quote Originally Posted by mason View Post
    The ones I've bought from wal-mart that are Dickies brand have done well. They are duck material with a hammer loop and carpenters pocket.
    Attachment 364521
    I wear these too, I get the black ones. They are tough as nails and last for about 2 years. I am a one man shop and am busy 24/7 365. I am hard on my gear especially pants. I've tried every jean made and they would barely make 5 shifts before the knees are gone. These dickies are the lightest duck material I have found. I work in a hot harsh desert environment and need the lightest heavy duty material possible and these Dickies are it. The Carthart stuff would kill me cause it's so frickin thick.
    Some Talk, Some Do
    Energy efficient and economical to operate are not synonyms
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ACFIXR View Post
    I wear these too, I get the black ones. They are tough as nails and last for about 2 years. I am a one man shop and am busy 24/7 365. I am hard on my gear especially pants. I've tried every jean made and they would barely make 5 shifts before the knees are gone. These dickies are the lightest duck material I have found. I work in a hot harsh desert environment and need the lightest heavy duty material possible and these Dickies are it. The Carthart stuff would kill me cause it's so frickin thick.
    I'm due to get some more. I wore these everyday last summer even though it was about 100* degrees and I had to make repairs in attics.

I agree that they are tough pants, mine are about 1 1/2-2 years old. I used 4 pair and they got washed after every use. My last 2 have just started to get holes in the knees. I'll move them into after work duty, weekend and hunting, when I get my new ones.

They have black, dark brown(slightly different pockets, side one is for a phone), light brown, green(I wore these), tan, and blue. You can get them pretty darn cheap as well. I want to say I got mine for about $20 a pair.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363269299.422177.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  32.3 KB

Another one for Dickies double knee.

Carhartt. Been wearing them for 8yrs now. Have several pair that are 8yrs old and still wear them. You cannot buy a tougher more durable pant. Gonna try some of those fire hose pants, eventually.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Carhartt jeans here, too.

Been considering transitioning to a heavier duty cargo pant, though.

Reason #1. Jeans aren't tax deductible.

Reason #2. Cargo pocketses.

+1 for Carhartt and fire hose. Being only maintenance I don't wear through them as fast, but both those seem to last. If you need thinner, the newer fire hose flex style are thinner but still durable; also pockets are real deep.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast