Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is for the liberals and democrats

Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until he was a little older to discuss it with him, but now he knows more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you h ave to know is what the meaning of "it" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one does NOT have sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9 Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars (I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned tax dollars) for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society. (Not to mention the scores you pardoned while Governor of Arkansas)

11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received fro m your "friends"

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight ( China , silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center . This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

What a guy!!

If you agree that the American public must be made aware of these facts, pass this on. God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so wisely and frugally.

SINCERELY,
    A US Citizen
    PS.
    Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing" the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful, factual e-mail.

AND THE REST OF THE STORY Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under the "Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan," which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting h is Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

WE DO!

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua , New York . Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthl y rent for the use of that extra residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

When she runs for President, will you vote for her?

Ouch

I would love to debate any of the topics presented in the op's post with anyone who thinks they can refute them.

Scary as this post is, it pails in comparison to the perks we're paying the Bush family and the mistakes the Bush family has made. The financial part you listed is made to ALL ex-presidents, Bush #1 and soon to be Bush #2, and ALL senators get the salary benefit. We'll see if Bush provides room and board for his secret service, as I'm pretty sure his daddy doesn't. The release of one terrorist pales in comparison to the war in Iraq mess. Bush has dirt that can be brought up also......

btw, I wouldn't vote for Hillary anyways, and she won't be nominated.
    Last edited by smokin68; 01-22-2007 at 11:55 AM.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Pales in comparison?? You must be kidding.
    Bring a list in here that even compares to the one shown by the op.

GWB and his wife, Laura, have more integrity and credibility than the Clinton duo could ever dream of having.

Let's see....

It all started around Watergate, and progressed from there. This is only the first Bush.....we still have another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush#Pardons
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Let rattle the cage and see what falls out!!!!

Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning
    and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone
    knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.
    All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and B.S. with his
    buddies while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me
    and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed,
    Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don' t need him anymore.

You're a United States Senator from New York . Act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by doc ice View Post
    Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until he was a little older to discuss it with him, but now he knows more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you h ave to know is what the meaning of "it" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one does NOT have sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9 Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars (I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned tax dollars) for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society. (Not to mention the scores you pardoned while Governor of Arkansas)

11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received fro m your "friends"

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight ( China , silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center . This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

What a guy!!

If you agree that the American public must be made aware of these facts, pass this on. God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so wisely and frugally.

SINCERELY,
    A US Citizen
    PS.
    Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing" the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful, factual e-mail.

AND THE REST OF THE STORY Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under the "Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan," which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting h is Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

WE DO!

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua , New York . Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthl y rent for the use of that extra residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

When she runs for President, will you vote for her?
    Typical rightwingnut chain e-mail, lots of fabrication and exaggeration.

Just a little myth busting:

#8 Reducing the military. This was a planned program drawn up and initiated by Bush 41.

#12 Vandalizing the Whitehouse: From a report after an investigation by the General Services Administration; "The condition of the real property was consistent with what we expect when tennants vacate office space after an extended occupancy."

Air Force One: George W. Bush regarding reports of damage and theft by the Clinton Administration Feb. 14, 2001 : "I will tell you one thing, just in terms of the former President. All the allegations that they took stuff off of Air Force One is simply not true.

#14 the last and most important part: "The bus bomber was a thirty three year old Jordanian, Mahmoud Atta, NOT World Trade Center suicide pilot Mohammed Atta.

You folks that post these bogus chain e-mails should really check into the accuracy of them before posting them which would keep you from looking like koolaid guzzling fools.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

#8 Reducing the military. This was a planned program drawn up and initiated by Bush 41.

#12 Vandalizing the Whitehouse: From a report after an investigation by the General Services Administration; "The condition of the real property was consistent with what we expect when tennants vacate office space after an extended occupancy."

Air Force One: George W. Bush regarding reports of damage and theft by the Clinton Administration Feb. 14, 2001 : "I will tell you one thing, just in terms of the former President. All the allegations that they took stuff off of Air Force One is simply not true.

#14 the last and most important part: "The bus bomber was a thirty three year old Jordanian, Mahmoud Atta, NOT World Trade Center suicide pilot Mohammed Atta.

You folks that post these bogus chain e-mails should really check into the accuracy of them before posting them which would keep you from looking like koolaid guzzling fools.

geer come on!!! Are you kidding me!!! Are you voting for Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by doc ice View Post
    geer come on!!! Are you kidding me!!! Are you voting for Hillary?
    Google it yourself Doc.

Don't feel bad, I get these things regularly containing myths about conservlicans. They usually fall apart under close inspection.

Next time check it before posting it.

Vote for Hillary?

Nope. I'm voting for whomever the Repubs. dredge up as their candidate.

The Dems. will undoubtedly hold their majority in Congress in '08 and given the state of politics today there is no meaningful oversight when one party owns the government.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

No wonder you're a repugnant, you're sexually frustrated. Thats not counting the donkey punching marathon you have with jane.

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on US 95 south, just outside of Washington , DC . Nothing is moving north or south. Suddenly a man knocks on his window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened?" What's the hold up?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and John Kerry. They are asking for a $100 million ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "On average how much is everyone giving?"

"About a gallon...."
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

For an e-mail that contains so much myth, greer found 4 items to refute, 2 of which were the president and the GSA attempting to be conciliatory to cover for a two-bit thief and his staff pillaging property and another that exaggerates the drawdown proposed by GHWB and the resulting shrinkage approved by Clinton.

Look at the original planned draw down of military size proposed by GHWB and the resulting budget constraints that Clinton advocated.
    They were not the same! Another greer-ism squashed.

This an extremely nice and non-committal way of saying, "We're not going to trash the ex-president although we know he's a scoundrel and a liar with no integrity. Let's move on to more important things like running the country effectively".

SEE ABOVE

Bwwwaaahhhh. Nothing bogus about it.

1 for 14. Not bad greer.
    You're batting .071

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast