+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lamped Out = Tired of changing UVC Lamps

Post Likes

Lamped Out = Tired of changing UVC Lamps

I was in a HVAC Contractor trade show a couple of weeks ago and a contractor saw the GPS Bi Polar Ionizer Whole house air purifiers and said this could be a great product especially for all my customers that are " Lamped Out " = Tired of changing UVC Lamps. He was Lamped Out too.

http://gpshvac.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Aterzado View Post
    I was in a HVAC Contractor trade show a couple of weeks ago and a contractor saw the GPS Bi Polar Ionizer Whole house air purifiers and said this could be a great product especially for all my customers that are " Lamped Out " = Tired of changing UVC Lamps. He was Lamped Out too.

http://gpshvac.com
    I hate to be the one to tell you. If you are laying in a surgery room all opened up. And it takes 30 to 6o minutes to oxidize MRSA, TB or C Di,f you will probably be already infected. The HVAC system is continually recharging the space with new and differant contaminates. And by the way EMSL isn't a third party lab. I send them spore trap canisters and petri dishes on a regular basis. They don't come to your lab or have a environmental chamber set up for contract testing thehy do thou have some of the best biologists in the country for consulting and research. Without knowledge of how the samples were taken (Testing Method) or how much of the natural degradation time was factored into the results. The numbers posted on a sales brochure are worthless. If the technology was safe and worked it would have already been implemented in critical care areas in hospitals long ago by building engineers at the hospitals. Ions create hydroxyl radicals around the particulate they are attacking in the air. If I remember right there are 6 kinds or Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Ozone and hydroxyl radicals are just two of them. All if introduced or created into the air in an occupied space can be harmful and cause Oxidative Stress in the lungs which can lead to many other issues. Especially in the immune compromised elderly and the children.
    The premise of ventilation is that the OA is clean or of sufficient quality to be used for dilution. Traditional ventilation is somewhat being threatened by the fact that the EPA is changing the requirements for outdoor air quality which is creating non-attainment zones in what is now becoming a significant portion of the country. That means that buildings in those areas will need to clean up the OA before they bring it into the building.
    www.genesisair.com
    Genesis Air Inc.

Post Likes

Smile EMSL Analytical, Inc. FINAL REPORT PREPARED FOR: Global Plasma Solutions

Thanks for your blog input. See this and keep from being ' LAMPED OUT "

FINAL REPORT
    Efficacy of a Cold Plasma System
    ORDER Number
    PREPARED FOR:
    Global Plasma Solutions
    714 Mall Blvd., Suite 3
    Savannah, GA 31406
    EMSL Analytical, Inc.
    200 Rt. 130 N, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
    Phone: (856) 858-4800 Fax: (856)786-0262 Web: http://www.emsl.com

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i47yvqvj0...%20Results.pdf

Proof of Bi-Polar Ionization Efficacy Attained Through Collaborative
    Research with Organizations Globally

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i47yvqvj0...20Globally.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    I hate to be the one to tell you. If you are laying in a surgery room all opened up. And it takes 30 to 6o minutes to oxidize MRSA, TB or C Di,f you will probably be already infected. The HVAC system is continually recharging the space with new and differant contaminates. And by the way EMSL isn't a third party lab. I send them spore trap canisters and petri dishes on a regular basis. They don't come to your lab or have a environmental chamber set up for contract testing thehy do thou have some of the best biologists in the country for consulting and research. Without knowledge of how the samples were taken (Testing Method) or how much of the natural degradation time was factored into the results. The numbers posted on a sales brochure are worthless. If the technology was safe and worked it would have already been implemented in critical care areas in hospitals long ago by building engineers at the hospitals. Ions create hydroxyl radicals around the particulate they are attacking in the air. If I remember right there are 6 kinds or Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Ozone and hydroxyl radicals are just two of them. All if introduced or created into the air in an occupied space can be harmful and cause Oxidative Stress in the lungs which can lead to many other issues. Especially in the immune compromised elderly and the children.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in