+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HONEYWELL SymmetrE R310.1

Post Likes

HONEYWELL SymmetrE R310.1

Hello everyone
    i am working as a maintenance Engineer on BMS System excel 800.
    i have a problem would i get help related to that.thanks
    the problem is with 2 ddc panels.i can operate them through xl582AH at their controllers.but on main system symmetrE R310.1 both showing failed status.i can't access both panel through main system.
    how i can communicate both panels through main system so that i can operate both panels through main system along other panels.
    thanks
    waiting for reply

Post Likes
    At the local MMI, can you see the other controllers on the same bus using Buswide MMI?
    If not or you can only see the remaining controller, then I would suspect a broken C-Bus network cable.

Post Likes
    Thanks for reply
    no its confirm c-bus network cable is ok.would u think in other direction such that when we install new controller how we communicate it through main system?
    also i explain u how this problem came.1st both panels failed and led's flashes in following pattern 7 x ON/OFF by pause.i powered down & up the controller also check all wiring every thing. xl582ah showed to reload the application again.
    right after reload the applications through care both panels start working normally and i can operate them easily through xl582AH.but i can't find the solution how i can communicate them through main system. thanks

Post Likes
    Please check the C-BUS communication settings by XI582AH (MMI). The Baud rate and the controller C-BUS address.
    The full access to the system is (password in the MMI) is : 5556

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkandroid View Post
    Please check the C-BUS communication settings by XI582AH (MMI). The Baud rate and the controller C-BUS address.
    The full access to the system is (password in the MMI) is : 5556
    Sorry, I have missed the MMI access code, the right code is: 6667

Post Likes
    thank u very much balkandroid,i check then give u the updates.thanks

Post Likes
    dear balkandroid i have checked what u said.i can access upto to controller number but can't baud rate its like star *****...any help please and how i know that what is the right baud rate?..thanks
    any helping article related to that if u have so that i can get a full knowledge of it.lot of thanks for helping.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aamishkamal View Post
    dear balkandroid i have checked what u said.i can access upto to controller number but can't baud rate its like star *****...any help please and how i know that what is the right baud rate?..thanks
    any helping article related to that if u have so that i can get a full knowledge of it.lot of thanks for helping.
    OK,
    First go to one of the DDC controllers where is communication with EBI working, and read-out thru the MMI the correct baud rate, then go to the controller where is the starts (***), and set correct baud rate (press enter and with the arrows you can choose the baud rate).

Post Likes
    sorry for late reply...i was out of place..now i have a installation engineer here.he have a good experience and knowledge about installation than me i am only in the field of maintenance.please reply me HIS question is this he have some problem related to that
    "if we have a new DDC and we already done the lON commissioning then how we put it online through symmetrE"
    thanks for your time and reply.

Post Likes
    You have to upgrade the database thru Quick Builder. (You must to have .pjt file from the DDC, and from the CARE software export the file). Whatever, you should have enought access level in the SymmetrE to do this.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aamishkamal View Post
    already done the lON commissioning
    Um, Lon? You may not have a Cbus at all. XL800 controllers can also integrate via Lon, in which case you are talking about a whole different animal, involving an LNS database and such.... (which might be why your Cbus baud rate is not set).

Post Likes
    You should be able to ascertain with SymmetrE and Quickbuilder as to whether the controller is set up C-Bus or Lon. Pretty significant difference as to how you go about re-establishing communications depending on the protocol.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff.coffey View Post
    You should be able to ascertain with SymmetrE and Quickbuilder as to whether the controller is set up C-Bus or Lon. Pretty significant difference as to how you go about re-establishing communications depending on the protocol.
    aamishkamal,

Delving into the Quickbuilder project at this stage may be a bit advanced.

Do you have a Building Network Adaptor (BNA) attached to your SymmetrE
    These are generally found in the location of you SymmetrE computer but if you have a large installation or many C-Buses they could be scattered around your complex.

These are beige coloured boxes with a few LED's flashing on the front. If so then its a fair bet you have a C-Bus.
    I dont have a picture to hand but somebody may be able to post a picture of one if they have it.
    I think there may be a picture of one in the Help file as well.

Keith

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in