Ever have the "willies"?

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I'm good with anything that uncomplicates my life. I really don't care who knows anything about me. This existance is just a temporary way to a better means, so why should I care how it turns out as long as I have prepared myself for what is more important; my eternal existance.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I with you as far as that goes but I do enjoy and am willing to fight to the death for personal freedoms.

Maybe you missed the part where they can, just for starters, control your bank account.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm good with anything that uncomplicates my life. I really don't care who knows anything about me. This existance is just a temporary way to a better means, so why should I care how it turns out as long as I have prepared myself for what is more important; my eternal existance.

Well said Brother!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

That interview was part of the Freedom From Fascism Video produced about the legality of tax laws in this country.
    It's a great documentary.

Big government is already too intrusive.
    I don't like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbillpro View Post
    Well said Brother!
    OK, being a Christian myself I understand where you're coming from. BUT...what about the kids and grandkids you leave behind after you go on? What if we get an extreme left wing administration, imagine how they could use these new devices for their agenda.

Nope, I'm firmly against it. Government has their noses too far into our private lives already. One more good reason to abolish the IRS and replace it with The Fair Tax.

I am K_fridge and I approve of this post!

I understand what you guys are saying about freedoms and abuses and all of that, I just think it would be great to not have to fumble through my wallet to find my identification and such all of the time.

It's sorta like having the express toll lane for those of us with the E-Z Pass thingy in our trucks. We all got over the fact that we are being charged money to drive on a road our tax dollars already paid for and continue to pay for maintenance and such and just revel in the fact that we don't have to be inconvenienced to be extorted out of even more money.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I understand what you guys are saying about freedoms and abuses and all of that, I just think it would be great to not have to fumble through my wallet to find my identification and such all of the time.

It's sorta like having the express toll lane for those of us with the E-Z Pass thingy in our trucks. We all got over the fact that we are being charged money to drive on a road our tax dollars already paid for and continue to pay for maintenance and such and just revel in the fact that we don't have to be inconvenienced to be extorted out of even more money.
    Who says we have to do ANYTHING differently than we are now? That is the point. Profiling should be allowed to whatever degree necessary for the security of the nation. Whta is happening is the rights of all are being sacrificed for the rights of the few. THAT is totally crazy.

Proud member of KA Club