Thread: Ahhhh!

Ahhhh!

Billpro died and went to Heaven. He had been there just a couple of hours and saw James walking in the garden with the butt-ugliest woman he had ever seen in all his life. He shuddered, shook his head and went to see St. Peter about it.

"Hey, Pete, I noticed James had this incredibly ugly woman on his arm. Now, I knew James back in the day and he had certain parameters about his women. The had to be vivacious, curvy, buxom, beautiful, and otherwise gorgeous. What in the world is he doin' with that dog?"

"Well", Peter said, "you see, James was not exactly the model of goodness on earth. I woud refer you to some of his posts in ARP. She is his punishment."

"I see," said, Bill. "That makes sense. Thanks."

Well, Billpro continues his walk and, lo and behold, there's Robo walking along with the most beautiful blond he could ever remember seeing. She was a 5'10" glass of cool water, curvy with perfect dimensions of 36-24-36, buff, a mouth full of perfect white teeth, and carried herself like a model. Once Bill regained consciousness, he ran off to St. Peter and told him what he'd seen.

"Pete, I knew Robo back in the day and the kind of life he lived. I can tell you he does in no way deserve that kind of company. What gives?"

Pete said, "Oh. You don't understand. You see, we're punishing the blond."
    Last edited by bootlen; 01-21-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Oh yea! I'll punish all them there wayward women
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I knew we could count on ya!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club