Looking for a tool case for Combustion Analyzer

Hi Forum, was wondering if anyone had a source for tool cases. I'm specifically looking for a foam filled plastic case for my combustion analyzer. The one that came with it is just too small to fit everything I would want in my case (Complete analyzer, smoke gun, paper, etc. I'm looking for something in the 24"X 18"X6" range where I can cut my own foam. I made up a smaller one to hold all my liquid filled pump and boiler gauges, but I need something bigger.
    I've scoured the internet and either come up with chinese companies where the minimum order is 100 units, or gun cases, for a couple hundred bucks.
    I'm looking for a 'attache style', not a roller.
    Any guidance would be great.
    Thanks,
    Steve

Google "pelican case"

Thanks Chuck..I already did...so far my best? option.

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    Thanks Chuck..I already did...so far my best? option.
    It's the only thing I could think of, maybe someone else has a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    Hi Forum, was wondering if anyone had a source for tool cases. I'm specifically looking for a foam filled plastic case for my combustion analyzer. The one that came with it is just too small to fit everything I would want in my case (Complete analyzer, smoke gun, paper, etc. I'm looking for something in the 24"X 18"X6" range where I can cut my own foam. I made up a smaller one to hold all my liquid filled pump and boiler gauges, but I need something bigger.
    I've scoured the internet and either come up with chinese companies where the minimum order is 100 units, or gun cases, for a couple hundred bucks.
    I'm looking for a 'attache style', not a roller.
    Any guidance would be great.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    I bought a hard plastic brief-case with a steel frame. I gutted the the top half of the case of the file holders and foam lined it. Lot of room now.

Heres a link
    http://img0.etsystatic.com/002/0/538...13700_ecry.jpg

i got one off ebay for $20.00

ill see if i can dig one up

I can take a photo and post it tomorrow, but I got the metal(aluminum, I think) case from Home Depot to store my 308 smoke gun, analyzer and printer along with other small items like batteries and hole plugs.

I did not shape cut the foam, just made it so there was pressure to keep things in place. It is not my final solution, but definitely better than the stupid case Bacharach provides!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

I was going to suggest to google "Anvil case", but I see Pelican appears to be made by Anvil, so Chuck beat me to it.

Thanks guys for all the replies....Someone on the 'Dragon' site pointed me in the right direction, and I did find what I was looking for here:

http://www.carrycasesplus.com/blow-m...tandard-cases/