Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Send Dick $100

Send Dick $100

Dick Morris's Appeal

Persons on Republican mailing lists this week received an appeal for funds from Dick Morris, President Bill Clinton's political strategist in 1995-1996, asking for a contribution between $25 and $100 or more to finance a critical film documentary of Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Signing the letter as "Former Clinton Adviser," Morris wrote: "If you liked how the Swift Boat Veterans turned the tide against John Kerry, you understand how a top Clinton aide can turn the tables and stop a Clinton-style liberal from becoming the next president of the United States."

Morris's appeal was made through The Presidential Coalition, run by conservative activist Dave Bossie. The letter described Morris as dedicated to electing presidents like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. Since 1996, Morris has been an author, columnist and television commentator.

http://townhall.com/Columnists/Rober...osi_power_play

I can't wait to watch that film.

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    How much did you donate?

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    How much did you donate?
    I don't give donations to politicians or their advocate groups.
    I don't even give 1 dollar to them on my tax return.
    The way I see it, they piss away enough of my money as it is.
    I'll give the ones I endorse 1 vote and that's enough.

Me either, I'm ready.

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Dick Morris's Appeal

Persons on Republican mailing lists this week received an appeal for funds from Dick Morris, President Bill Clinton's political strategist in 1995-1996, asking for a contribution between $25 and $100 or more to finance a critical film documentary of Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Signing the letter as "Former Clinton Adviser," Morris wrote: "If you liked how the Swift Boat Veterans turned the tide against John Kerry, you understand how a top Clinton aide can turn the tables and stop a Clinton-style liberal from becoming the next president of the United States."

Morris's appeal was made through The Presidential Coalition, run by conservative activist Dave Bossie. The letter described Morris as dedicated to electing presidents like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. Since 1996, Morris has been an author, columnist and television commentator.

http://townhall.com/Columnists/Rober...osi_power_play
    I'm surprised Morris has time to solicit funds since the bulk of his time is taken up with sucking on the toes of prostitutes and typing rambling, incoheret screeds for the consumption of wingnut yahoos.
    Last edited by geerair; 01-22-2007 at 03:34 AM.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I'm surprised Morris has time to solicit funds since he bulk of his time is taken up with sucking on the toes of prostitutes and typing rambling, incoheret screeds for the consumption of wingnut yahoos.
    Thats why it is so appropriate that it is something that James posted...

All that prostitute toe sucking stuff and incoherent ramblings...

Are you sure that the two are not indeed the same entity?

Does Morris live in GA and drive a BMW?

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    Thats why it is so appropriate that it is something that James posted...

All that prostitute toe sucking stuff and incoherent ramblings...

Are you sure that the two are not indeed the same entity?

Does Morris live in GA and drive a BMW?
    Have we ever seen James and Morris together?
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Has anyone ever seen you two doing any HVAC work?

And I assume that Morris's upcoming documentary will be completely nullified because he bangs prostitutes??

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I'm surprised Morris has time to solicit funds since the bulk of his time is taken up with sucking on the toes of prostitutes and typing rambling, incoheret screeds for the consumption of wingnut yahoos.

For all of you who don't know, Dick Morris was president Clinton's top political adviser during the 1990's.

Oh, and I'm sure his credibility was swallowed(PARDON THE PUN) without question while he worked for Clinton.

And I assume that Morris's upcoming documentary will be completely nullified because he bangs prostitutes??

Unbelievable.

Geer a Communist and an Atheist who bills himself as an Independent and constantly explains away the dolt democrats thinks banging whores is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Geer a Communist and an Atheist who bills himself as an Independent and constantly explains away the dolt democrats thinks banging whores is bad.
    Uh oh, now James is advocating the sucking of whore's toes.

Do you spread that toe cheese on ritz?

Chapman Cohen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast