+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Engineering Excellence?

Post Likes

Engineering Excellence?

Does anyone know anything about Engineering Excellence of central Ohio? I'm considering applying there but don't know much about them. How are they to work for?How do they treat their techs and customers? I couldn't really find much info online about them other than their website. Thanks.

Post Likes
    I can tell you this they pay decent their benefits are some of the worst in the trade they expect you to give a little drive time back each day which is no biggie, the 401 k is not that great but in their defence at least they have one, they leave you alone as long as you do your job they will give you a fair review every year. They do work pretty much in the retail sector national accounts types work over all its an ok place to work. they dont really to their techs that great as far as how they they treat their customers well its a national accounts company its a good place to start out in order to build your career. they also use tablets to do your billing Hope this helps

Post Likes
    Thank you. It was helpful.

Post Likes
    I worked for EEI some years ago for a while. I was a remote tech. The work was steady, I liked the management, and if your a problem solver, they will recognize it. They give you a list of pm's to do in a week or month, and you route yourself, and its up to you to find broken stuff to quote and fix. When calls come in they offer it to who wants it unless your on call. Overall, I enjoyed my time with EEI.
    Best of luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in