Anyone watch that "trading spouse's" this week?

Just curious because I would normally never watch it but my guest wanted to and it was that lady "the god warrior" that went nuts last time she was on so I thought it might be good for a laugh!

This was put into ARP because of the black family and the absolute racism and prejduce they are promoting.

The adults are absolute IDIOTS and IMHO the little child would be much better off if she was removed from the enviroment of hate they are fostering, promoting and ... well other than KKK membership types of groups I have not seen such stupidity in a long time.

ofcourse central to the idiots main argument is "reperations" and I am not sure I will ever even remotly begin to understand the stupidity behind that argument. Here is a clue, slavery ended 144 years ago, if you use 20 as a mean age for a new generation (which is quite the stretch since a lot of folks considered 12 a marrying age in the 1800s and early 1900s) that is more than 7 generations ago, if you use 15 as the mean it is almost 10 generations ago.

Everytime I hear some moron screamin about how bad life is because of slavery or see one of the opression tee shirts, I really get bent.

My family was not even HERE 7 generations ago, then whammo it hits me, I wonder if their family was here either!!!!!!!!!!

It is not just Mexicans, Indians, Bosnians, and Asians comming to this country the last 144 years.

It would be an interesting thing to learn just how many of these militant, racist seperatist actually had a claim to a real link to slavery.

If anyone is offended by my position, tough, I am not blind or ignorant. I am well aware that life is not fair and a black person may well not get hired at an all white company, is it right? No it is not, but it does happen. I would say the odds are just about the same for a white person trying to get hired at an all black company.

special rights, what a mess!

It seems like everyone wants superior rights!
    Let me (White male 30) and a Mexican, a Black, Japanese, an Indian and a Pacific Islander apply to collage and any one other than me in that group will get twice the financial aid I will.

I do agree that we should pay reparations for slavery, but we should also charge for freeing the slaves as well; the simple fact is white men died to free them. The tribal chiefs in Africa who sold those slaves into slavery should pay as well and I believe we should send everyone who complains about slavery on a free one way trip to Africa to find them. Slavery is over and if the people that gripe about it worked as hard at work as they do about complaining then they would not have to look to the government for a get rich quick scheme.

My next question is what are these “leaders” doing to stop the black on black slavery in Africa right now?
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

I do believe that no one is entitled to federal, state and local aid simply because they are a minority.
    The need for aid should be regulated on a case by case basis.
    With unemployment so low and the economy staying strong, entitlement programs should be phased out and not increased.
    Instead we have a bunch of lawmakers more concerned with their own campaigns than the needs of their constituents.

However, one would have to admit that while slavery did end a long time ago, Jim Crow laws did and have had an effect on the progress of minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    I do believe that no one is entitled to federal, state and local aid simply because they are a minority.
    The need for aid should be regulated on a case by case basis.
    With unemployment so low and the economy staying strong, entitlement programs should be phased out and not increased.
    Instead we have a bunch of lawmakers more concerned with their own campaigns than the needs of their constituents.

However, one would have to admit that while slavery did end a long time ago, Jim Crow laws did and have had an effect on the progress of minorities.
    IMHO the disabled do deserve to be cared for in a decent manner ith federal/state dollars and thats about it.

I do not deny slavery happened, not at all. The asians were also slaves sold to the railroads. What I am saying is, of those who scream the loudest about it, I wonder what percentage even have heritage in thier family tree that would associate them with it. 7 to 10 generations is a long ways back and I would bet some money that more than a few of the loudest would find their families came to this country AFTER it was abolished.

I agree.
    If the truth be known, opportunity must be seized in order for a minority to progress.
    In many cases, people just don't try to do better.
    They accept the status-quo and continue living a life that relies on social giveaways.
    Small wonder why everyone gets so pissed with these people.

Let's hear from the supporters of AA on this. How they want to screw the White males over some more. We even have White male's who support Afirmative Action. What whimps and commies they are. We hear from a few a month ago on the AA thread. It makes you sick.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

We should transition into workfare. Give the 5th generation welfare folks a job like back in the CCC days. they can pick up trash, build parks, clear wilderness trails and do manual labor on highway projects. I wonder how long it would take them to get a job at Walmart if the workfare job was digging ditches? I also believe no one who is capable should get any assistance unless they are involed in self improvemant (education) of some type.
    The bottom line is use the program to abolish laziness and plan it so that people progress through it to become productive members of society.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

I agree. The wastage and lack of oversight to ensure cheats do not continue getting handouts when they are perfectly able is staggering.

Well I must say that on this one justice prevailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After having to endure that idiots tirades for a week the woman gave them the 50k like this:

1500 for a piano for the kid to play on.

48,500 in a trust fund for the little girl to have when she is 18 years old because she is likely the only one in the household smart enough to decide what the money should be used for!!!!!!!!

OMG I hope that is a binding contract that Fox has to uphold!!!

Man o man that crazy lady made a smart move on that one, I wish I had thought of that!!!