Dr. Dino.......Off To Jail

Kent Hovind aka Dr. Dino was sentenced to ten years in prison and ordered to pay $640,000 in restitution for tax fraud. Hovind's wife Jo is set to be sentenced March 1 for her role in the tax fraud scheme.

Prayers by Hovinds followers for a not guilty verdict and then probation

apparently failed.

Hovind's ministry focused on proving literal biblical creation through the use of science that was so egregiously bad that other Creationist organizations condemned Hovind and urged Christians to ignore him.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

It's just a sign of the end times!

Itchy and scratchy

Ephesians 2:8,9

Quote Originally Posted by jodimart View Post

Yeah jodi, what you see here from the OP and his atheist buddy are 2 guys who revel in the suffering of people of God.
    Hatred and contempt for our creator will ultimately cost those who practice it and perpetuate it.

No mention made of Hovind's ministry or his challenge to all the atheists out there to disprove the existence of God.

Instead, we see these atheists, devoid of any spiritual awareness, rejoicing in the jailing of a man dedicated to God .....because of tax violations.

How utterly pathetic and cruel.

My brothers and I went to school with his kids I hope he comes out OK, but most folks realize you have to pay taxes.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by braces4impact View Post
    It's just a sign of the end times!
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen