Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kill Us Also–We Are Also Americans

Thur 14 Sept 2006

Category: The Muslim Observer, MMN News Services, Editorials, Opinion, International

By Aslam Abdullah

The leader of al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Hamza al-Muhajer, recently issued a decree to its supporters: Kill at least one American in the next two weeks “using a sniper rifle, explosive or whatever the battle may require.”

Well, Abu Hamza al-Muhajer, I am an American too. Count me as the one of those you have asked your supporters to kill.

I am not alone, there are thousands of Muslims with me in Las Vegas, and many more millions in America, who are proud Americans and who are ready to face your challenge. You hide in your caves and behind the faces of civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq. You don’t show your faces and you have no guts to face Muslims. You thrive on the misery of thousands of Muslim youth and children who are victims of despotism, poverty and ignorance.

During the past two decades, you have brought nothing but shame and disaster to your religion and your world.

You said you “invite you not to drop your weapons, and don’t let your souls or your enemies rest until each one of you kills at least one American within a period that does not exceed 15 days with a sniper’s gunshot or incendiary devices or Molotov cocktail or a suicide car bomb — whatever the battle may require.” I invite you to surrender, to seek forgiveness from God almighty for the senseless killing you and your supporters are involved in and repent for everything you have done.

You say that the word of God is the highest. Yes, it is. But you are not worthy of it. You have abandoned God and you have started worshipping your own satanic egos that rejoice at the killing of innocent people. You don’t represent Muslims or, for that matter, any decent human being who believes in the sanctity of life. Many among us American Muslims have differences with our administration on domestic and foreign issues, just like many other Americans do. But the plurality of opinions does not mean that we deprive ourselves of the civility that God demands from us. America is our home and will always be our home.

Its interests are ours, and its people are ours. When you talk of killing of Americans, you first have to kill 6 million or so Muslims who will stand for every American’s right to live and enjoy the life as commanded by God.

By growing a beard, shouting some religious slogans and misquoting and misusing some verses of the divine scriptures, you cannot incite Muslims to do things that are contrary to our religion. Yes, you even fail to understand the basic Islamic principles of life and living. Islam demands peace in all aspects of life, Islam demands respect for life. Islam demands justice.

What you are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, India or other parts of the world is anti-human and anti-divine. You are an enemy of Islam as much as you are an enemy of America. You must understand that God who entrusted you with life is the same God who spelled his spirit in every human being regardless of his or her religion or ethnicity or nationality or status. You are violating him.

We feel totally disgusted with your action and we condemn you without any reservation. Don’t come to our mosques to preach this hatred. Don’t visit our Islamic centers to spill the blood of innocents. Don’t think that just because we share the same religion, we would show some sympathy to you. You are not of us. You don’t belong to the religion whose followers are trying to live a peaceful life for themselves and others serving the divine according to their understanding. In our understanding of faith, you appear as anti-divine and anti-human. We reject you now as we rejected you yesterday.

There is nothing common between you and us.

We stand for life, you want to destroy it.

We accept the divine scheme of diversity in the world and you want to impose conformity.

We respect every human being simply because he or she is a creation of the divine, and you hate people based on their religion and ethnicity.

We support freedom and liberty and justice, and you promote bigotry, murder and strangulation.

You will never be able to find a sympathetic voice amidst us. Our differences with others will never lead us to do things that are fundamentally wrong in our faith, i. e. taking the lives of innocent people and killing others because they are different.

Previously printed in the Review-Journal.

I know all Muslims are not out to get us> I am not that paranoid yet.

I wish more Muslim leaders would give this message from their turrets or soap boxes like this writer has.

If Islamic leaders worldwide would take this stance and collectively denounce what is going on by Muslim terrorists worldwide, there could be a chance for the Islamic faith to go on.

Unfortunately, this is so far from the mainstream thought of the Islamic world that this writer himself may be killed for being an enemy of Islam.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I am also a "Muslim" enemy, even though I had friends growing up who were "Muslims" from Albania. It's a shame. Radicals in any religion can state reason to kill. Brainwashed or F'd in the head is my stance against them.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Looks like this muzzie devil is putting up a front to shield himself and possibly others from scrutiny while they meet at night making bombs or sharpening their swords......waiting for the signal to strap on some tnt and go to town..

Hopefully he is under surveillance by the proper authorities......

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like this muzzie devil is putting up a front to shield himself and possibly others from scrutiny while they meet at night making bombs or sharpening their swords......waiting for the signal to strap on some tnt and go to town..

Hopefully he is under surveillance by the proper authorities......

Go back, re-read it and come up with a better one. Your tilted opinions are getting sorta samo-samo

but smokey.....this devil believes in the koran....he believes in a book that tells the followers of allah to kill the infidels and unbelievers....a book that tells its followers to deceive the unbelievers in order to protect themselves until they are ready to begin chopping heads....

There are threads still active here where the more religious and obviously more knowledgeable members have clearly shown that the only good muzzie is a dead muzzie...

=RoBoTeq;1345701]If Islamic leaders worldwide would take this stance and collectively denounce what is going on by Muslim terrorists worldwide, there could be a chance for the Islamic faith to go on.
    Are you insinuating that the Muslim faith will perish?
    Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If Islamic leaders worldwide would take this stance and collectively denounce what is going on by Muslim terrorists worldwide, there could be a chance for the Islamic faith to go on.

Unfortunately, this is so far from the mainstream thought of the Islamic world that this writer himself may be killed for being an enemy of Islam.

You got it right. Taking all that has happened since 9/11 (just for a starting date, not that 9/11 is relevent for this discussion), i.e. the cartoons, the cab driver conflicts, the racial profiling charges etc, the muslim clerics seem to be quiet unless they are speaking out FOR and DEFENDING the radicals who incite the mobs. Makes one suspect the whoe religion and its' leadears.

Anyway, I found the article, and found it interesting. I believe there are many more like him out there and am not yet ready to take up the sword against mass of people. Although 25 American dead on Saturday gives me pause.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    I am also a "Muslim" enemy, even though I had friends growing up who were "Muslims" from Albania. It's a shame. Radicals in any religion can state reason to kill. Brainwashed or F'd in the head is my stance against them.
    I don't know of any religion nowadays other than the Musllims where about half of the followers want to kill off all the non believers and the other half will defend instead of condem the radicals.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Where is the public outrage from Muslims at things like this it is not on
    Al Jazeera or the other Arab networks?

All they show is children being killed by American and Israeli bombs or some poor widow( or more likely her brother) talking about how her husband was killed.

I feel for the nonvolent Muslims, but they sure are the very small minority and are not speeking out much at all. In my opoinion silence is support. The general opinion is most Muslims support this violence and no officials govenment or religious have spokenout condemning it. The world immage is fading fast.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by chillbilly View Post
    Are you insinuating that the Muslim faith will perish?
    Unbelievable.
    I am absolutely insinuating that the Islamic faith will either perish, go deep underground as a cult faith of fanatics or dramatically change its image. The world cannot continue with one organization continually commiting acts of aggression against all other citizens of the world because they believe that everyone should think like them or be destroyed.

World War One ended way too prematurely, leaving way too many factions to be able to regroup for attacking all others within the realm of the Twentieth Century. We need to have learned from our mistakes and make it unacceptable to organize as Nazi's, aggresive Muslims and any other world dominating faction that happens to crop up.

The Catholic Church changed it's stripes in order to continue, so must Islam.

I believe the world will continue and so will Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hindu, etc, etc.

History reinforces the fact that all religions have endured even during the darkest of times.

http://www.historyofreligion.org/

What about Paganism? This is a belief that preceeded any monotheistic faith and lasted longer then any monotheistic faith has yet existed. Yet, Paganism is all but gone.

Christianity and Judaism are entertwined, so both faiths would need to be destroyed simultanously. Christianity has been bastardized by those who have used it for power and domination. Christianity has only survived because it is able to change back to its origins which are not offensive to anyone.

Islam was fabricated by one person, six hundred years after Christ walked the Earth, and has been a militaristically dictated set of standards since its inception.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Confuciousism and the such are all philosophies, not really religous faiths.

The point is that any theological idea can certainly perish and that Islam is the latest major theology that began as an aggressive set of rules and regulations designed to overtake the world, not to unite the world in peaceful unity.

We all thought eight track tapes would last forever as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast