Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    PS I would love to hear an unbiased review on the SM Seminar in its current format and with the current instructors.
    Same here. I've had past occasion to train some of their newbie sales engineers. I'd like to hear how well they're doing.

PSS Pat Bundy is now working out of the Carolinas sales office....probably won't be involved in the seminars any longer.
    He's a slacker!
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. Abraham Maslow

Andy.....I hear that Parker is looking for someone to join their supermarket group, which now consists of a single person.

Andy.....I hear that Parker is looking for someone to join their supermarket group, which now consists of a single person.
    Been there, done that. (As you have )
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. Abraham Maslow

They got more than that for sure???

i know 2, now what extent inhouse "sporlan supermarket" i dont know but for knowledge of supermarkets and knowledge in sporlan thats a given for both, for sure therer are more, gotta be. haha
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12