Thread: Dying Trolatemp

Dying Trolatemp

My Honeywell Trolatemp control panel is dying on me (32003618-006 Rev D). The lights blink anytime the board is flexed or it is touched. I've soldered some cracked connections on the back, but it's apparently not enough. She's a 3 zone model; main floor, bonus room over garage, basement. It doesn't look like this model is for sale any more. What is a good replacement control board? Gas heat, AC.

Thanks much.

Koski

honeywell hz432 would also get new thermostats if you still have the original
    We really need change now

Scrap it and switch manufacturers. By the time you swap the board and stats you are 3/4 the way to a better zoning product with the ability to expand, provide better staging, over temp/freeze controls.

Honeywell makes good zoning products... and so does EWC... others may have other favourites.

What is more important is the application... one can easily over-buy or miss potential features (under-buy).

Might want to talk to a contractor who understands zoning... they could explain options (they are professionals, expect to pay a reasonable fee for this knowledge).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14